Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 726412 times)

I beat it after the day it came out.
#nolife

I really like the new Pokemon in this gen. Even though there's not many, I want to use so many of them...I might have to make two or three teams just so I can use all the ones I want to. Also PSA for anyone using Doublade:

Do not evolve Doublade into Aegislash right at level 35. I just did this. While Aegislash comes out in shield mode and can take the first hit, attacking causes a stance change. Aegislash is extremely slow, and does not learn King's Shield at level 35. IF YOU ATTACK, THERE IS NO WAY TO REVERT TO SHIELD MODE. With Aegislash's terrible speed, defense, and special defense in sword mode, you will get destroyed by pretty much anything.

I really like the new Pokemon in this gen. Even though there's not many, I want to use so many of them...I might have to make two or three teams just so I can use all the ones I want to. Also PSA for anyone using Doublade:

I thought this was common knowledge, it's like this for almost every single Pokemon that evolves by a stone.

Finally caught a Timid Eevee, now I gotta figure out where to get a thunderstone

Finally caught a Timid Eevee, now I gotta figure out where to get a thunderstone
i have one
i think i got it by a beach, cant quite remember

pokemon x

here i am with my ninja clan

ninja clan

here we stand

I want to work towards getting a Sylveon and i have no idea what this means, i guess the heart means that it has to have a certain amount of hearts in PokeMon Amie, but what's the Fairy MOVE part mean?

soooooo where the hell is the safari zone

It evolves at level twelve, you're loving lazy.
Honestly, this is the second pokemon game I've played. I know about maybe the pokemon I've seen or have. The only other game I've played is Leaf Green, a remake game. And honestly, If I'm lazy, then how did I make halfway through the game in 2 days. I've never put so much commitment into a game. Good day to you, sir.

I want to work towards getting a Sylveon and i have no idea what this means, i guess the heart means that it has to have a certain amount of hearts in PokeMon Amie, but what's the Fairy MOVE part mean?
level up while it knows a fairy move and has max affection

level up while it knows a fairy move and has max affection
um no

you have to level it up when it has maximum bond in Pokemon Amie

you have to level it up when it has maximum bond in Pokemon Amie
Welp, time to spend my entire days feeding, petting and playing games with it, is there a certain personality my Eevee should be?

Super Training and battling with it affects it's stats in PokeMon Amie, or no?

Friend code 2191-7648-2543.

Noedit: Just make sure to pm me your friend code if you're interested.

This is a bit off topic but I just noticed that there's two pixels that are stuck on green/red. They only show up on loading screens but it's still bothering meeee

Also I found the thunderstone so yaay

Welp, time to spend my entire days feeding, petting and playing games with it, is there a certain personality my Eevee should be?

Super Training and battling with it affects it's stats in PokeMon Amie, or no?

basically you need an eevee with the move "baby-doll eyes" .. then you play with it a lot in pokemon amie. then level it once. super training doesn't affect anything.

(you can find these eevees right below geosenge)

from my experience, eevees lose baby-doll eyes once they're level 20. so if you find one under 20, catch it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 06:21:59 PM by AlsoSulfate »