Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 728429 times)

My mouth isn't large enough to do a huge smile.

fack you pokemon amie
i know it gets the first two right and then it doesn't register the third and they get sad
; ;

60 bounce combo on the head bounce game aww yis
then the ds cartridge popped out and i lost my progress

I was looking for Ralts and an Articuno appeared but fled before the fight even started

Its level 70 and Ill track it down later probably is it the same as other moving legendaries?

I was looking for Ralts and an Articuno appeared but fled before the fight even started

Its level 70 and Ill track it down later probably is it the same as other moving legendaries?
It probably is, and you can also probably find its location in the Pokédex. Be warned, though. When you move to another location, it might move somewhere else.

You have to repeatedly encounter it until it decides to settle at the Sea Den, you also only can catch Articuno, no others, it changes depending on which starter you picked.

After laying eyes on shiny Aegislash I've decided I'm about to be the proud owner of fourteen million level 1 Brave Honedges in Premier Balls

Apparently the Pokéradar is in X & Y from what I'm reading, which means shiny chaining is back (and easier than before).

Apparently the Pokéradar is in X & Y from what I'm reading, which means shiny chaining is back (and easier than before).
Yesssss

so if I wanted to get a pokemon from sapphire version (yes it's kyogre) all the way to X/Y, how would I go about doing that?

I have sapphire, pearl, and Y. is that enough?

also, does anyone know if Pokemon Ranger can give the special egg to X/Y? (I could try it myself but I'd have to beat the game again..)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 04:17:39 PM by AlsoSulfate »

so if I wanted to get a pokemon from sapphire version (yes it's kyogre) all the way to X/Y, how would I go about doing that?

I have sapphire, pearl, and Y. is that enough?

You need a Generation 5 game

- Migrate from Sapphire to Pearl
- PokeTransfer from Pearl to B/W/B2/W2
- Pokemon Bank from B/W/B2/W2 to Y

What, they're seriously still making Pokémon games?

Eh.

Eh.

Yes, they're still making games for one of the most popular franchises in history

Eh.
Is it nice and damp under that rock?

Buying Y tomorrow. I am so excited. What are the perks of having Y?

Buying Y tomorrow. I am so excited. What are the perks of having Y?

you get the birdy