Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 725084 times)

Buying Y tomorrow. I am so excited. What are the perks of having Y?

You get a god of destruction and a purple owl hooker

k so I've decided that CATCHING THEM ALL is not worth it because I would need to buy emerald, platinum, black, white, black 2, white 2

I would also need to beat pokemon colosseum (again), pokemon ranger (again), sapphire (again), pearl (again) ... probably XD gale of darkness ..

sigh

I'm leaving to get Pokémon X in a few minutes here.

i have a new favorite mega evoltuion

ughhh. the only thing stopping me from my beautiful kyogre is the fact that I don't own B/B2/W/W2

I have games all the way back to colosseum. I have the GBA link cable.

I could go colosseum > sapphire > pearl > B/B2/W/W2 > X/Y .. but I'm missing one game ..

which sucks because now I can't get entei/suicune/raikou/kyogre/rayquaza/regi trio/manaphy etc etc etc

POKEMON: GOTTA CATCH EM ALL*

*if you spend like $500 on all of the games and accessories you need

or less if you have friends to trade with
or us

or less if you have friends to trade with
or us

but either way. someone has to go alllll the way back and get the pokemon.

but either way. someone has to go alllll the way back and get the pokemon.
you have to be a man of commitment and devote your life to catching every pokemon, and when a new game comes out you must continue the cycle through rain sleet and snow regardless of the cost! you must become the pokemon master! the pokemon master would not whine, naysayeth i the master wouldn't, instead, head held up high, pokeball higher, they shall continue to catch and catch until the end of time! they must earn their own poke, they must strive for a brighter tomorrow, they must end all tyranny and terroism upon the regions! do i make myself clear!?!

so uh anyway does anyone with X have a clauncher for trade? apparently they're exclusive to X .. and they're cute and blue so I want one!!

got one
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 07:20:14 PM by AlsoSulfate »

protip: you can get dusk stones from the aegislash stage in super training (it's one of the secret stages)

but they're really rare .. I got 1 in 10 runs ..

ughhh. the only thing stopping me from my beautiful kyogre is the fact that I don't own B/B2/W/W2

I have games all the way back to colosseum. I have the GBA link cable.

I could go colosseum > sapphire > pearl > B/B2/W/W2 > X/Y .. but I'm missing one game ..

which sucks because now I can't get entei/suicune/raikou/kyogre/rayquaza/regi trio/manaphy etc etc etc

POKEMON: GOTTA CATCH EM ALL*

I think there may be some fake GTS that you can send Pokémon through from Gen 4, 5 or 6 and receive on any generation, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
I know they exist for transferring from 4 to 5 before being able to migrate, but from either of them to 6 might not exist yet.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 07:34:03 PM by KoopaScooper »

protip: you can get dusk stones from the aegislash stage in super training (it's one of the secret stages)

but they're really rare .. I got 1 in 10 runs ..

The quicker you do it the better your chances are

My Doublade did it with 2:18.7 remaining on the second try and got one

If anyone wants a Brave Honedge in a Premier Ball let me know, I just filled my 2nd box

The quicker you do it the better your chances are

My Doublade did it with 2:18.7 remaining on the second try and got one

I did it with 2:30 remaining every time (best time being 2:43.3) and only got it once :(

used it on lamp-post-mon to get chandelier-mon.

also, anyone know where to get a ditto?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 08:08:48 PM by AlsoSulfate »