Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 718688 times)

If anyone wants a Brave Honedge in a Premier Ball let me know, I just filled my 2nd box

Damnit! Couldn't have said this sooner!?

Also I have an Adamant one, is there really a difference besides maybe being slightly faster than something extremely slow?

Edit: What the hell I'll still take one though since I never started training yet. My friend code is 5300-9371-0246.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 08:23:45 PM by naturemon »

also, anyone know where to get a ditto?

Pokemon Village or Friend Safari, both are postgame

Damnit! Couldn't have said this sooner!?

Also I have an Adamant one, is there really a difference besides maybe being slightly faster than something extremely slow?

You want Aegislash to have the lowest Speed so you have the best likelihood of your opponent attacking you when you're still in Defense Form

Since King's Shield always goes first and puts you in Defense Form but attacking only switches you to Blade Form right before you make your move

Pokemon Village or Friend Safari, both are postgame

You want Aegislash to have the lowest Speed so you have the best likelihood of your opponent attacking you when you're still in Defense Form

Edited my post, I'll take one.

Thanks for the Charmander

No problem, I've been breeding pretty much all the starters, Beldum, and some others all day.

traded my glaceon for a tyrunt. you can literally make batches of glaceon at a time ... some people are lazy as hell lol

wonder traded my level 35 dragalge. I got a loving pachirisu in return.

also ... the garbage from wonder trade isn't totally garbage. you can keep it in your PC box and it counts towards the ID lottery.

edit: lol someone sent me a charmander nicknamed "skwirtle" ... well either way it's a free charmander

edit 2: holy stuff someone sent me a Sawk. that's sweet because it's X exclusive and I have Y
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 09:34:53 PM by AlsoSulfate »

Does anyone even name their pokemon?

I named my starter but that's about the extent of it.

it's smart to get pokemon from wonder trade because you can breed it to your liking then retrade it

Does anyone even name their pokemon?

I named my starter but that's about the extent of it.

I name almost every Pokemon I plan to use

it's smart to get pokemon from wonder trade because you can breed it to your liking then retrade it

I can't wait to push my boxes of Honedges into WT and see what I get

EV training my Aron .. got it in a trade for my Horsea. Aron is like the loving cutest thing ever. and then it grows into a big scary dinosaur. it's replacing my steelix.

I've gotten 3 Reset Bags in the last hour, holy stuff

Being able to punch the bags while hatching Eggs is amazing

Yeah I got one of those too, I think it provides a temporary buff for Super Training, the same thing that happens if you don't Super Train for awhile and you have to wake your Pokemon up