Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729181 times)

I have one. My friend code is 5300-9371-0246.
Mine's 4811-7021-6103, name is William.

Mine's 4811-7021-6103, name is William.

My name's William too! Lol highfive!

Edit: Having the random issue of my 3DS not going online right now though..trying to fix it.

Waiting on you now.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 08:06:40 PM by naturemon »

My name's William too! Lol highfive!

Edit: Having the random issue of my 3DS not going online right now though..trying to fix it.

Waiting on you now.
Alright, thanks!

I'm assuming that would be Contests
Which BTW I'm gathering up the best contestants possible and developing strategies already

still debating whether or not I should breed for budew

Bump for the news letter coming out with a code for anyone who got it for the Ruby/Sapphire demo!

The codes will be sent out over the course of the next day or two to anyone who opted in to receive marketing emails on their Pokemon Trainer Club account before yesterday

If you forgot or want to get additional codes for whatever reason, the following methods have also been reported:

• Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).
  • Check with your local retailer during the holidays to find out about special demo code giveaways (while supplies last).
  • Get a code with your purchase of the new Pokémon Art Academy game (out Oct. 24) when you buy from Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS system.
  • You’ll also get a code with your purchase of one of two classic Pokémon games coming to the Virtual Console service on Nintendo eShop: the Pokémon Puzzle Challenge game (out Nov. 6) or the Pokémon Trading Card Game (out Nov. 13). You'll find your free demo code on your eShop receipt (download codes available while supplies last).
  • Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo.
  • Codes will also be distributed during the holiday mall tour from Nov. 24-Dec. 21 at 16 different locations throughout the nation. Talk to a staff member to try out Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire or any of the featured Nintendo 3DS games to receive two codes—one for you, and one for a friend (while supplies last). Check back soon for a list of tour locations.

Been doing a Nuzlocke run of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky as an Eevee.  I've come so close, so many times, but every time I get to Dialga, he crits either me or whatever partner I'm using for that run, and he always lands these crits however many times it takes to waste all of my reviver seeds.  About to give up on this because he has been the only cause of death on these attempts so far, and I'm getting sick of rerunning the entire game when he does it.

aww yeah got my demo code B)

Been doing a Nuzlocke run of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky as an Eevee.  I've come so close, so many times, but every time I get to Dialga, he crits either me or whatever partner I'm using for that run, and he always lands these crits however many times it takes to waste all of my reviver seeds.  About to give up on this because he has been the only cause of death on these attempts so far, and I'm getting sick of rerunning the entire game when he does it.
i know the pain
i use a charmander and chikorita, and i loving hate the stuff out of having to climb that long tower with no items

I'm probably gonna go to Gamestop, pre-order Omega Ruby, and get that Shiny Gengar.

i know the pain
i use a charmander and chikorita, and i loving hate the stuff out of having to climb that long tower with no items
On my sixth playthrough attempt right now, so far my partner has been Meowth, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chimchar, and Skitty.  Currently playthrough is with Vulpix as my partner, just got to the hidden land, here's hoping the bitch goes down this time.

i like just got Y 0________0