Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 724832 times)

I'm in a mad dilemma of whether I want Ruby or Sapphire when the game releases here next week.
I had both before, and I loved both of them. Are the Pokemon Exclusives still the same as the original games?
For the most part they're the same, there are some more exclusives because of the added pokemon. http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/exclusives.shtml

I've barley started so far because of Smash. Did everyone chose Mudkip?
"Dude, I love may-mays."

god damn the music is so good

not just because it's modern remixes of the old stuff either, it just has such a perfect feel about it

like the rival battle theme actually sounds like an important, intense battle instead of HONK HONK HONK, no offense to the original track

Holy forget I keep killing the good taillows

the itemfinder looks very silly

Holy forget I keep killing the good taillows

I forgeted up sneaking up on skittys like 7 times in a row, I kept running into trainers or accidentally tilting my circle pad too far or finding another pokemon, it was terrible

"Dude, I love may-mays."

How is that a maymay? I was just asking what people went with.

maxie's face when you beat him holy forget lmao

living in europe right now is like sitting in the front row in a classroom while everyone in the back is having fun

maxie's face when you beat him holy forget lmao
never before has a man been so disheveled

What the forget. This forgetin collector noticed me and battled me when he was looking in THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

help me counter this team

blaziken
blastoise
lucario
talonflame
gengar
charizard

Definitely music worth wearing earphones at full volume for.

That delta episode; quite interesting.  :o