Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 725908 times)

Pokémon X and Y took place in a France-like region, so how about a new region with Spanish-like ties?
is the bad-guy team going to be conquistadors or something

is the bad-guy team going to be conquistadors or something
o no
if they were matadors this'd be the hardest pokemon yet

honestly pokemon x/y was better than the hoenn remake and i'd definitely go as far as to say it's the best pokemon game yet.
agreed

pokemon kindness was better

o no
if they were matadors this'd be the hardest pokemon yet

uses nothing but instant kill moves

honestly pokemon x/y was better than the hoenn remake and i'd definitely go as far as to say it's the best pokemon game yet.
yeah i got X instead of OR/AS and i'm really glad i did

i personally think or/as is better

i haven't even touched or/as ever since I beat roxanne or whoever the first gym leader is
i feel stuffty

i personally think or/as is better
Same for me.  The only thing I like more about X/Y is the variety in Pokémon.

Bred a Riolu for my team to be a physical wall breaker, where can I get Lucarionite in AS?

Bred a Riolu for my team to be a physical wall breaker, where can I get Lucarionite in AS?
I remember getting it in Lilycove City, but I forgot the exact location.

I remember getting it in Lilycove City, but I forgot the exact location.
I looked it up not too long ago, you have to beat all five master rank contests, and then beat Lisia.  So now I have a new question.  Anyone want a jolly Riolu?

I looked it up not too long ago, you have to beat all five master rank contests, and then beat Lisia.  So now I have a new question.  Anyone want a jolly Riolu?

If you didn't already give it away the whole contest thing is pretty easy! All you have to do is set one pokemon up with maximum contest stats, 3 types of contest moves, and maybe a mega stone. All the berries you need can grow overnight and each contest category takes about an hour total if I remember right.

I had to replace my 3DS recently so I've got a new Friend Code if anyone wants to re-add me (5129 3756 0651), I'll be inputting everyone on the list again just in case

If anyone else has had a Friend Code change or isn't on the list and wants to be, let me know your details and I'll add them

what happened to oldie 3ds? or did you upgrade err