Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 728820 times)

what happened to oldie 3ds? or did you upgrade err

A spill went unnoticed and fried something inside so there's no audio/video when turned on, fortunately my Y version that was in it at the time was unscathed

Because of that I was only able to transfer my eshop data and nothing else with the help of Nintendo customer support

Following an announcement earlier this month, Nintendo has released a (Japanese) trailer for the next title in the Mystery Dungeon series, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

The game features plenty of different Pokémon to choose as your player character, and the return of the hunger meter that was removed in Gates of Infinity after many complaints that not having it made the game too simple

It will be released this September in Japan and this Winter everywhere(?) else
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 07:14:38 PM by Regulith »

nice, i guess chunsoft learned from their mistakes after gates to infinity

Yay we get all of the starters!
and rioulu

o no
if they were matadors this'd be the hardest pokemon yet

forget shin megami x fire emblem, they should make Smt x pokemon.

All of your favorite mon's in the ball bustingly brutal shin megami verse

fuk u smtxfe is the best thing everrrr

Srs though pmds is hype

Does anyone have a shiny Eevee that they're willing to trade?  I've hatched close to 1000 eggs and still haven't hatched one.  I have a shiny Crobat and a shiny Zoroark I can trade in exchange for it.

when did they start using kanji in their games!?

EDIT: apparently now

After a long dry spell, the latest CoroCoro leak features a very small teaser about the next Pokemon movie coming next year; several dark images of a vaguely humanoid figure with a caption translating to "Is this a new Pokemon?!", according to PokeJungle

See the full page here

This figure reportedly appears in a trailer following showings of the new Hoopa movie which hits theaters today in Japan

Whether or not this is an actual Pokemon or just a cheap tactic to get fans hyped up (i.e. a human villain from the movie being teased as a Pokemon) is unknown, more details will surely surface relatively soon

People are claiming it has something to do with Zygarde and a new form, but this is complete speculation

Following the release of the new Hoopa movie in Japan, the trailer after the movie that was teased the other day in CoroCoro has revealed another new Pokemon!

There aren't any official images yet due to how strict movie theater photography policies and general courtesy are in Japan, but it is described as a green, blob-like creature with two eyes, one larger than the other, which peeked out of the first "O" in "Pokemon" and bounced around. You can check Serebii for some crude drawings made by one of the site admin's friends who saw it.

This is similar to the reveal of Trevenant with X&Y, and actual pictures might not appear until a CoroCoro leak or official trailer.

A Diancie is now available in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire via Mystery Gift to those of you in North America and Europe

If you do not already have one, downloading this Diancie will also give you a Diancite

The distribution period is extremely short, ending this Monday July 27th, so make sure you get it as soon as possible to avoid missing it

thanks for the reminder, downloading immediately

It didn't give me the stone. Where do I find that?

It didn't give me the stone. Where do I find that?
reenter the pokemon center