Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 725016 times)

It's probably a Zygarde mega evolution, they said there was pulsating hexagons around it.

so no mega evolution or anything for xerneas & yveltal, the version mascots, but zygarde gets one? that seems highly unlikely to me

so no mega evolution or anything for xerneas & yveltal, the version mascots, but zygarde gets one? that seems highly unlikely to me
Zygarde kinda needs it considering it sucks monkey forget in terms of battles.

I mean it looks cool but in it's current form it blows a big one.

I can't remember how well off Xerneas is, but I know Yveltal is pretty good.

I'm not sure how long this has been the case but you can get Ability Capsules on the Global Link for 5,000 PokeMiles, so you don't have to spend a lot of time grinding battle points at the Maison if you don't want to

We now have conclusive video proof of the new blob Pokemon shown in the teaser following the Hoopa movie, thanks to a very brave person who went to a theater in Japan with a camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rZQdvX6KkI (image)

You can also see pulsing hexagons on the massive creature's body and arms, contributing to the theories that it involves Zygarde in some way
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 05:06:08 PM by Regulith »

We now have conclusive video proof of the new blob Pokemon shown in the teaser following the Hoopa movie, thanks to a very brave person who went to a theater in Japan with a camera

omg that siren head guy's gonna get him.........

the blob looks like a green scraggy with no arms

The Japanese Global Link has updated its battle regulations, stating that detection of modified Pokemon and other game data has been improved, and that using such things online will result in online battle privileges being revoked. It's unknown how accurate this detection is or if any of these claims by Nintendo are true at all, but anyone who uses data injection should be cautious.

This month's CoroCoro features nothing particularly stunning other than some new shots of our mysterious green friend and Zygarde being featured in an upcoming Mega Evolution special. The magazine promises to release more information about those and the dark hulking creature next month.

There was also some information about Super Mystery Dungeon, primarily the inclusion of Mega Evolution and some of the minor characters.

On a side note, those of you in Australia and New Zealand can stop by an EB Games and pick up a serial code card for a shiny Rayquaza until the end of the month.

-snip-

guessing it's like a zygarde sustitute or pre-evolution

On a side note, those of you in Australia and New Zealand can stop by an EB Games and pick up a serial code card for a shiny Rayquaza until the end of the month.

due to all the memes i almost forgot this was a real store

mystery dungeon is obviously the best spin off of all the pokemon series games bc a pokemon rogue-like really fits.

mystery dungeon is obviously the best spin off of all the pokemon series games bc a pokemon rogue-like really fits.

^

Surprise! The shiny Rayquaza event that Australia got yesterday is suddenly available for North America as well. The difference, however, is that it's received via Mystery Gift instead of a code card from a retailer. End date is unknown. Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire only.