Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 728233 times)

That is a lot longer than I thought it would last. That's good to know because I have finals in two weeks and don't know where a mcdonalds is at school.

there's a mcdonalds insanely close to my school (like under 50 feet)
i'm gonna try and get it then

I wonder if there's a mcdonalds out there with a sense of humor that gives out a snorlax instead of hoopa lol.

there's a mcdonalds insanely close to my school (like under 50 feet)
i'm gonna try and get it then

I was using Wonder Trade earlier and got a Wurmple named "Play roblox"

I wonder if there's a mcdonalds out there with a sense of humor that gives out a snorlax instead of hoopa lol.

While I have no experience with how the system works, it's an official Nintendo Zone connection so I'm pretty sure it's Nintendo that sets up the distribution

Super Mystery Dungeon is super fun. You guys should try it out

A few things:

1. Reminder that Hoopa is available via the Nintendo Zone at participating McDonald's in the US, and lasts until December 23rd.

2. Pokemon Picross is now out in the eShop, it follows a similar model to Pokemon Shuffle in that it's free to play as long as you don't mind waiting for timers. Filling in a square costs 1 of your energy (default max 100), and it takes 1 minute to recharge 1 energy. Picrites (obtainable by completing puzzles, doing tasks, and purchasing them in the eShop) can be used to reset timers, increase your max energy reserves, and open the next area.

Additional image: This suggests Volcanion will appear in the 2016 Pokemon XY&Z movie, set for release in Japan on July 16th

This year, Nintendo is celebrating 20 years of Pokemon!

Every mythical Pokemon will be getting redistributed this year, so never fear if you missed some along the way. Each month until the end of the year will feature one of Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta or Genesect.

Two limited edition New 3DS with Red or Blue version faceplates and the corresponding virtual console game installed will also be available alongside the previously announced 2DS consoles.

The first 3 Pokemon movies have been digitally remastered and are available on iTunes, Google Play, and amazon instant. Special merchandise is available as well, including special TCG cards. Pokken Tournament and Pokemon GO are also coming out this year, and hopefully another main series game is on the way too.

hopefully this will bring an end to the never ending wave of players asking for ridiculous event pokemon on GTS

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you hqavet to go to gAME STOP (or an equevalant)

Oh no, we're getting real close to 666.
Get ready.

the beginning of every month this year is going to be my highlight of every month