Stocking - No explanation needed.

Author Topic: Stocking - No explanation needed.  (Read 40864 times)

Your most favorite user, stocking, now has another drama! Hooray!

This will be a big collection of things I have noticed over time.

Notice one: Is stocking a lesbo? pony relation to this?

In a thread made by rainbow (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=176331.msg4556230#msg4556230)
it is stated she uploads images via her photobucket account, but some of these pictures consist of softcore pony research,
which a teenage girl would find vile. The ONLY TWO explanations for a girl liking research of these things would be either she
wants to fit in with the crowd so people wont hate her (also boys like girls who are intrested in the things they like)
or she is a lesbian.

Notice two: not a girl?

In relation to the above statement, girls wouldnt find pony research good. is "she" actually a female? probobly not. In the thread stated
above, it shows that there are accounts linked to that photobucket account on various anime and manga sites, but some of people who use this photo account state
in the forum profile that they are male. Stocking might not be the girl you know.

Statement 1: Trolling, attention whoring, ect.

All of this doesnt even require an explanation. Look at "her" posts. If the pages you are looking at dont have any of these things, keep looking.

Statement 2: Stocking is the new thing.

Search stocking on the search menu.

I am going to add more posts every time I notice something new.

you're not exactly covering new ground here

Both the notices are bullstuff, I hope you know that.

you're not exactly covering new ground here
Most of this stuff is already given fact now.

Ninja guy, if you actually read the whole thread, you'd realize it was FrostByte who posted the softcore images, not Stocking. Notice one and two are obsolete.

Statements: agree.

Remember when Ephialtes tracked her email and it came up with a male facebook account.

I still believe the Stocking we know is actually just his girlfriend taking pictures for him.

it is stated she uploads images via her photobucket account, but some of these pictures consist of softcore pony research,
which a teenage girl would find vile. The ONLY TWO explanations for a girl liking research of these things would be either she
wants to fit in with the crowd so people wont hate her (also boys like girls who are intrested in the things they like)
or she is a lesbian
Problems with this:
1. You do not show people research you have of a children's cartoon as a meathod of becoming popular in any normal community. (Believe it or not, this includes Blockland)
2. If she is a Lesbian, then so be it, there's no reason to include that in a drama, unless she seriously harasses others about it.
3. You can't honestly lump all "teenage girls" together, espically since you aren't one.

And before you take what i said wrong i meant about how ninja stated that no girls like research or anything, which is 100% untrue.

There's been countless dramas on Stocking. Too bad they never accomplish anything.

Am I the only person who isn't choosing a side?

Am I the only person who isn't choosing a side?

No, you side with Stocking because you hate me more than Stocking so everything is unbalanced. You are technically taking Stocking's side whenever I am near.

Not really, just because I don't like you doesn't mean I like stocking. It's not like you guys rule two sides of the forum and everyone is on one side or the other.

Op is entirely wrong.
I'm pretty certain she proved she was female.
And either way, this is already been stated in like 15 other topics.

No, you side with Stocking because you hate me more than Stocking so everything is unbalanced. You are technically taking Stocking's side whenever I am near.
"Terrorists hate us more than Iraq's government, so they side with the government when we come near."