K1ng_0f_N0thing - •_•

Author Topic: K1ng_0f_N0thing - •_•  (Read 7342 times)

What the forget is with this kid.

dont sware ure overeactin •_•

everyone is so mean to him. it's not his fault he has to wear a helmet. •_•

Anyone else is thinking about Tom when they see that face?

Anyone else is thinking about Tom when they see that face?
Those eyes!

well if it's true that he's 11
that explains most of his stupidity antics

omg guys stfu... u guys are such guckin richardheads and asswipes.
Yes my brother did write some of those posts and ya i admit that i wtote some of them. i got the forgetin right to say whatever i forgetin feel like. ok so •_• is Nnoying. i know! but you guys can stop being these goddamn loving handicaps and blaming an 11 yr old who has a LIFE and is going through some terrible times!
also, why are you forgetin starfishs making a post about me?! Im not a goddamn noob or anything compatible.
I suggeat you stop being forgettards and go get a life instead of sitting on the computer posting on the forums for the second day straight.
(btw forget you guys)

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 02:18:35 AM by Badspot »

oh yeah and if you didnt realize i havent used that emote for a while

omg guys stfu... u guys are such guckin richardheads and asswipes.
Yes my brother did write some of those posts and ya i admit that i wtote some of them. i got the forgetin right to say whatever i forgetin feel like. ok so •_• is Nnoying. i know! but you guys can stop being these goddamn loving handicaps and blaming an 11 yr old who has a LIFE and is going through some terrible times!
also, why are you forgetin starfishs making a post about me?! Im not a goddamn noob or anything compatible.
I suggeat you stop being forgettards and go get a life instead of sitting on the computer posting on the forums for the second day straight.
(btw forget you guys)
Guys let's call off the drama, this guy is obviously way too badass for the Internet.

Guys let's call off the drama, this guy is obviously way too badass for the Internet.
forget you

but you guys can stop being these goddamn loving handicaps and blaming an 11 yr old who has a LIFE and is going through some terrible times!
Some of us do have a life, you can't auto-assume we don't just because we post on an internet forum. Constantly swearing at us isn't going to help you, either.

Some of us do have a life, you can't auto-assume we don't just because we post on an internet forum. Constantly swearing at us isn't going to help you, either.
i was just saying the OP has probably no life and i was just mad

wow it takes a lot of effort to write a sentence and paste a link

take a breather, tough guy.

Then why did you put it as if you were saying none of us but you had a life?