Moby1997=The most annoying forgettard on earth.

Author Topic: Moby1997=The most annoying forgettard on earth.  (Read 4308 times)

I was hosting a freebuild server all good with no lag at all and i went AFK when i came back there was MASSIVE lag and there were red bricks all over the place i looked at my chat bar and saw Moby1997 threatening one of my admins (Zachary.B) after his request to clear his bricks but Zach didn't clear in fear of Moby "Hacking" his account on BL so i cleared all bricks and banned Moby.
If you EVER see him,ban straight away.

No i do not have proof because it was lagging so much i couldn't take a pic D:
Also this was a few weeks ago.

Hacking does not exist in Blockland, what we have is the add-on back doors exploits.

Moby1997 is one of the most common morons in Blockland.

Hacking does not exist in Blockland, what we have is the add-on back doors exploits.

This sums it up.

I've never really seen him on Blockland, yet I've seen another drama on him some time ago. I think he's an idiot.

Moby's stupidity really shows itself on salvage servers

He came to RAZORBACK's server the other day and kept whining about something, I can't remember. But he was loving annoying so Xalos globally blacklisted and permanently banned him.

The 2 above topics prove that he is a complete bitch.

Hes a loving idiot during dms too

Example:

On RAZORBACK's trench wars a while back, he would kill someone, and when he or she would shoot him, he would yell "PLZ GUISE PEES NO KILING OR BAN"

I totally agree about this. Moby is really loving irritating. What a friend master.

:panda:

thats what you get for being afk. You never are aware of any handicaps coming in at any moment.

i had to perma him from my server. he wasn't even done loading.

I've been meaning to drama moby. On drendran's server he was a terror, he lied to lub, who banned him. He hoards weps, get's admin's such as racerboy to do his bidding, and is a general starfish. If you host a salvage server, I recommend that he's the first person banned

I've never really seen him on Blockland, yet I've seen another drama on him some time ago. I think he's an idiot.
Check out the new drama topics ANOTHER act of moby stupidity have been shown...in less then 1 week ._.

Your admin sounds like an idiot. You should probably get better admins while your at it.