Author Topic: Christmas Tree Brick (by Badspot)  (Read 6300 times)

Christmas Tree Brick (v1)
Christmas Tree brick for when the Pine Tree returns to it's normal state.

Description
Since it doesn't seem like we will be getting a seperate brick from the Pine Tree, and have the basic one and the Christmas one, I decided to copy the files, rename them, and package them. So when the Pine Tree returns to it's normal state, you will have a seperate Christmas Tree Brick!

Note: The brick icon is not perfect, it seems to have a greenish tint. If anyone knows how to make perfect brick icons, like the default icons, please let me know.

Screenshots

Installation
Put Brick_ChristmasTree.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Download
-Deafult-
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 04:04:03 PM by Awdax »

It's going to be Christmas everyday for me.

Good idea, to store it now, other than when its gone. Thanks.

good idea but I don't think there would be much use to it outside of Christmas season.

I had a feeling he'd just release his own anyways, but if he doesn't this is cool.

If he does that will be great, I'll just take this one down. I just made this in case he doesn't.

D: Beat me to it, I was gonna release a Christmas tree brick that the owner can activate to decorate it.

didn't he already modifiy the original tree to look like this?

Yes, I just copied it over and packaged it so when the original tree goes back to normal, people can download this and have a Christmas Tree for any holiday themed builds.

ohey that's my picture!

I was too lazy to start the game up and take my own, hope you don't mind.

Yay much now I don't need to have Christmas Trees when I'm doing a Building 6 DM  :cookieMonster:

Are you sure it will still work after?
Didn't Badspot tweak the engine so he could do this?

Are you sure it will still work after?
Didn't Badspot tweak the engine so he could do this?
All Badspot did was change the pine tree's BLB file.