Author Topic: Moby.....again  (Read 1996 times)

Alright, most of you guys already know who Moby1997 is, I just had a run-in with him on his server

basicly, hes hosting salvage now, I thought I might go in just to see how well it goes

so I played for a short time, and found some weapons, I noticed Moby had taken the big ass blue tower in the middle of afghan as the base, and near all the weapon spawns

I slowly built my way in, and then when he wasn't looking for a very short time, I striked, I jumped in the base, he was sitting in the middle of all the weapons not noticing me walk right past him, I went to the checkpoint he had, broke it, and killed him, I then started to take some of the weapons, and was permemantly banned for the reason "Haha I never liekd you bitch"

so I thought I'd IRC him afterwards...

Code: [Select]
siba: you are a true stuffload
siba: you know why people hate you?
Moby1997: IKR! :D
siba: because you do stuff like that
Moby1997: I LOVE U TOO BUDDY
Moby1997: THATS FOR ALL THE TIMES U forgetED ME AND ALL THE TIMES U SAID MY SERV/ME SUCKED
siba: apparently you did the same to core after he raided your base
Moby1997: No.
siba: I don't recall core ever doing stuff to you
siba: well, Fungus was there for it, says you kicked him
siba: and frankly, I believe him 100%
siba: the point of salvage is to build up your own base, and attack others
siba: I attacked you, and took your spawn and killed you
Moby1997: but i dont like u
siba: I was breaking no rules
* You and Moby1997 are no longer friends.

Stay away from mobycigarette

Sounds like an honest to god friend.

Moby1997 has gone more stupid.

Well at least you both didn't become friends anymore, he is not a good average friend to have.

Code: [Select]
siba: enjoy your new drama
Moby1997: Wondeful
siba: ya know, if you don't like people calling you stupid and hating you, you'd start acting mature
siba: but you don't, instead, you probrebly get worse and worse every day
siba: do you have an excuse for acting the way you do?
Moby1997: Bipolar? :|
siba: or do you just ignore the people that throw hatred at you and instead pretend that nothings wrong with the way you act
siba: if I do recall, you said something along the lines of "I KNOW I'M something something" yesterday
siba: you are at least mature enough to know your wrong doing, but you don't better yourself at it
siba: thats what I don't get
siba: I always unbanned you from my servers because I give people chances
siba: I don't ban a user because "I don't like them" or they called me an starfish or even if I had a run-in before with them
siba: I may ban a user, but its never permenant, and if it is, they are always unbanned within a short timespan
siba: you probrebly just ignored me by now, because you're sticking to your original stuffty act
siba: I don't know why you do it, food for thought I guess

God,Moby never stops.
It is absolutely impossible to ever reason with him.

Lol at the fact that he makes a stupid reason of banning you cause you broke his base. admin powers for the win much.

Moby hosted a space build base fight once. I went in for 15 minutes and built a space ship, which then became extremely popular and I recruited 8 of the 12 people there. Three minutes later one of Moby's admins came over and D-Wanded it for being "better than other bases and hogging all the people" I assumed Moby was sensible, so I told him about it and he yelled at me for "Trying to de-admin someone just because you don't like them"
I didn't get banned, but the irony from this drama made me laugh. I never did get that build back, though, which sucks.

Well damn, he must have really agitated me more than I thought, he showed up in my dream pissing me off in my salvage again lol

He's on my Global Blacklist because I used Arbiter to kill him while he was in RAGEMODE, then he bitched about how abusive of admin that was. The irony.

Oh, and did I mention he was using RAGEMODE to spawnkill everyone?

Quote from: Global Blacklist
21073   The Arbiters are there to make sure people play fair. Using RAGEMODE to spawnkill is not playing fair.

He's a power-hungry idiot.

Thought of Moby richard when I saw the topic...
is that bad? ;-;

Thought of Moby richard when I saw the topic...
is that bad? ;-;
No, all homoloveual people think of richards.

moby richard

face

moby richardface