Author Topic: PS3 Controller Won't Connect  (Read 8695 times)

my friend recently received a new PS3 controller (Afterglow AP.2) and we seem to be having the problem that they won't connect to the PS3 wirelessly (or wired, for that matter). we've left them plugged in for over a day and they refuse to get a full charge on their batteries, and therefore refuse to connect to the PS3 at all and instead let their lights flash to indicate that they are apparently charging.

does anyone know of any possible fixes? i can't seem to find a reset button on it.

Well, you know how to turn it on right ( I know you do, I was just thinking)

I have a ps3 and two controllers. There fine, but I have no clue why it wont work.

Does it have that little black thing going across the top?

Buy sony made controllers.

Well, you know how to turn it on right ( I know you do, I was just thinking)

I have a ps3 and two controllers. There fine, but I have no clue why it wont work.

Does it have that little black thing going across the top?
I know how to turn it on, yes. my friend has 2 already-working controllers, he just got these as gifts and wants to know how to use them since they're light-up and would be sometimes useful (additionally, 4-player is nice). What is "that little black thing going across the top"?

Buy sony made controllers.
He already has 2. These are just additional for say, 4 player gaming.

don't use weird ass third party controllers
they probably cost more and are clearly unreliable in quality

I'm going to take a wild guess just by looking at the picture and say it's because the controller is complete stuff

Looks like something GameStop would sell

I'm going to take a wild guess just by looking at the picture and say it's because the controller is complete stuff

Looks like something GameStop would sell
also complain to Sony about this...

also complain to Sony about this...

It's not Sony's fault that some third-party controller is awful