Moby1997 and Blur.

Author Topic: Moby1997 and Blur.  (Read 2890 times)

Stop making drama's about them.

Moby1997 and Blur are very, very bad server hosts. They often ban people for no good reason.

As do many, many, many server hosts. They are no different. When you get unfairly banned by a server host, consider it a blessing. If the host is big enough of an idiot, then you probably don't want to be on their server in the first place. It's the sign of a bad host, and a bad host is a bad server. Don't join bad servers.

So it's completely unnecessary to drama Blur or Moby when they unfairly ban you, because it's been done 14,000 times and it's not helping at all. They'll still be abusive admins and they're still going to be stuffheads. Don't join their servers anymore. As a matter of fact, I strongly recommend all of you to stay away from their servers.

Now I know the term / phrase "Just because you're a party host doesn't mean you can fling stuff at the guests". Well, if I was at a party and the host started throwing stuff at me, I would leave immediately and never go back, and that's the last I would ever think of it. Instead, everyone runs out and starts shouting "WOWE BED PRTY HOS" 1000 times and nothing changes except you annoy people with your repetitive complaining.

Stop making drama's about them.
hahahahahahaha
haha
ha
That got me to laugh quite a bit.

There are some people that are annoying enough to have constant drama topics coming up.
Moby1997 and Blur(and %1) are perfect example of these kind of people.

There are some people that are annoying enough to have constant drama topics coming up.
Moby1997 and Blur(and %1) are perfect example of these kind of people.
No one needs more than one topic active at any given time.

I saw two moar topics about him on the first page...

Blur isn't a dumbass, but I'm not sure about Moby.

Blur IS a loving dumbass!

Blur IS a loving dumbass!
Irony. You shouldn't post in drama.

Irony. You shouldn't post in drama.
I thought with was over....

Blur is 50/50 dumb and enjoyable imo. His servers are kind of fun but he's just a richard on some occasions.

Blur is 50/50 dumb and enjoyable imo. His servers are kind of fun but he's just a richard on some occasions.

Completely summed it up.

he is an ass i have to say but his servers are fun....

Blur cries for attention sometimes...
Not sure about Moby1997...

hahahahahahaha
haha
ha
That got me to laugh quite a bit.
It's funny to the point that it's sad. OP is an idiot.