Author Topic: Blockland TF2 competitive Teams (Highlander and 6v6)  (Read 24116 times)

I will gladly play engie for you guys but I refuse to register on your forum so I can have my password phished.

Talk to me on Steam (SeventhSandwich)

ooor you could use a different password?

or you could just loving talk to me on an already established communication service that doesn't require registration and spares me from extra work?

forget, more engies are applying? I thought it was down to lilrobot and me :u

or you could just loving talk to me on an already established communication service that doesn't require registration and spares me from extra work?
we've already got alot of engis applying though.
i think there's around 4
i'm not exactly in charge of anything, but i remember bob wanting to stay organized atleast.
he's using the tryouts forums to see who exactly is going for a certain class, instead of having to dig through this thread looking for who said they wanted to go for what class. so it would probably help.

I'm just asking people to do it on the other forum to stay organized. Also, if you can't take 10 seconds to make an account on a forum, I doubt your commitment to play in practices/matches. So, if you're interested in applying, go there and apply, or get out.

forget, more engies are applying? I thought it was down to lilrobot and me :u
that's what it SHOULD be. when it's down to the final 2, entries should be closed :L

that's what it SHOULD be. when it's down to the final 2, entries should be closed :L
don't be a boohoo bitch

we must settle this with ENGINEER DUELS obviously

we must settle this with ENGINEER DUELS obviously

if there's any way to do it without videos I'm game

also, maybe a race to see who can build a nest faster? i dunno.

No longer recruiting for any positions. However, I am building a "backup pool." I'm looking for about 10 people, each of whom can play 2-3 classes pretty good. You'd be a backup in case someone can't make it.

anyone feel like messing around on the server
might as well use it for something as long as we have it

anyone feel like messing around on the server
might as well use it for something as long as we have it
sure