Author Topic: Blockland TF2 competitive Teams (Highlander and 6v6)  (Read 23913 times)

We have a match Monday at 8:30 EST.

Be there.

Bump, we lost the first match but there's still 9 more matches in the regular season, we can do this guys.

Sorry that I haven't been on in a while, hopefully I can get on tonight

dont worry guys we're playing against scrubs

one again. I'm still available for the team but I'm not registering on some loving forum so I can write a brief message on how good I am when I could just lie blatantly about it and you wouldn't know the difference.

one again. I'm still available for the team but I'm not registering on some loving forum so I can write a brief message on how good I am when I could just lie blatantly about it and you wouldn't know the difference.

This, I'm an excellent soldier (Or at least I see myself being one as I usually rack up a k/d of 3-5+)

what're you signing up for again?

what're you signing up for again?
medic I guess?

what do you want?

Actually, I can do engie if you want.

statement still stands about the forum.

wtf seventh i'm engie
difck

also i found a Dr. Whoa! during that match c:

also we won

wtf seventh i'm engie
difck

also i found a Dr. Whoa! during that match c:

also we won

1: you crafted it.

2: yes we did in fact win. Well done team.

This, I'm an excellent soldier (Or at least I see myself being one as I usually rack up a k/d of 3-5+)
brother u gon needa be mor dan exelenent to sub fo me

1: you crafted it.

2: yes we did in fact win. Well done team.
shut up it was still a lucky craft D:

Might be here for monday if you need me