Author Topic: Blockland TF2 competitive Teams (Highlander and 6v6)  (Read 23917 times)

and i got some braniac goggles from that
i feel lovey
also:
map win music initiate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ud432qsHww

We just won the Gullywash match 4-0 in about 17 minutes. Complete steam roll.

We just won the Gullywash match 4-0 in about 17 minutes. Complete steam roll.
5-0
time for cp_steel lobbies galore

I've got balls of CP_STEEL

LOL XD FAHNI JOKE

I've got balls of CP_STEEL

LOL XD FAHNI JOKE
DUCKING stuff I JUST LAUGHED MY ASS OFF IRL OH GOB HELP

Winner winner chicken dinner

Yep, we won this one 2-0. Map was cp_steel.

Breakdown of the match:

We were defending start of first half, they decided to rush straight for E, we were all like "Nope" and shut it down. They took A, but we held them off at B.
Then, we attacked and had to either take A faster than them or take B/E. We tok A slightly slower than them, but had a backcap already set up at B, and won the first half that way.

Second half: We were attacking first, managed to all-cap after a while. Nothing much else to say there.
Then, we had to defend. All we had to do was stop them from taking E. Hard battle, they went immediately for A, suprisingly, and it was a good battle. They got up to taking C, then we managed to hold them off. In my opinion, the critical moment happened at about 60 seconds left for them to all-cap. They were ready to push an uber on E, and I made their medic drop his uber with a perfectly-placed headshot. Then, we simply held them off, and won. Yay for us.

Great job by everyone on the team :D

Yep, we won this one 2-0. Map was cp_steel.

Breakdown of the match:

We were defending start of first half, they decided to rush straight for E, we were all like "Nope" and shut it down. They took A, but we held them off at B.
Then, we attacked and had to either take A faster than them or take B/E. We tok A slightly slower than them, but had a backcap already set up at B, and won the first half that way.

Second half: We were attacking first, managed to all-cap after a while. Nothing much else to say there.
Then, we had to defend. All we had to do was stop them from taking E. Hard battle, they went immediately for A, suprisingly, and it was a good battle. They got up to taking C, then we managed to hold them off. In my opinion, the critical moment happened at about 60 seconds left for them to all-cap. They were ready to push an uber on E, and I made their medic drop his uber with a perfectly-placed headshot. Then, we somply held them off, and won. Yay for us.
tl;dr: we pwned their stuff and bob helped

bob forgot the part where my lovey sentry skills shut down their B push.