Some underage girl wants to forget her dog.

Author Topic: Some underage girl wants to forget her dog.  (Read 38257 times)

but...
what if she's fat?
Then that means more bouncing for the dog. :cookieMonster:

Found the website

http://www.droppedthebomb.com/

"Ok I want to do so many things to my sister. A few years ago it started with sniffing her panties. One night I went into her room and started to jerk it while I watched her sleep. It made me cum hard knowing at any time she could wake up and catch me. A few days later I went in to do it again and her sock less foot was hanging off the bed and I kneeled down and rubbed my richard on her soft toes and soles. I came instantly and was addicted ever since. One day we were watching a movie and I was on the couch. I told her to come lay with me and after a while she fell asleep. I kissed her on the lips and then started to make out with her still sleeping pretty mouth. I rubbed her newly developing little breasts and almost came in my pants. I rub my richard on her feet as often as possible. I dream of loving her often using the thought of it to get my off. She is younger than me and I think of ways that I might ask her to sleep with me. I want to try to put my snake in her mouth while she sleeps. Does anyone have similar stories or help advise on how to ask her." oh god lol. This website is so trolly

my aunt called me last Friday to watch her daughter my niece. Cause they wanted to head to vegas for some halloween event. i did many thing to her i thought id never do. she cant talk yet and i was watching a movie with a love scene while my niece was sleeping next to me. i carried her upstairs and turned on some hentai. i took my nieces clothes off and mines and right away i started licking and smelling her small pusillanimous individual, i took her small barbie underwear and stroke my richard with it. she was sleeping through all this which was great. i spreaded her pusillanimous individual lips open and licked the inside. i had a crazy sensation to stick my richard inside her. i tried just putting my tip inside which actually went inside. i didnt wanna break her so i just left the tip inside while i stroked my shaft till i shot my load inside her. i didnt cum much or it didnt seem much that it actually all dripped out. i licked it all up. then morning came to give her a bath did the same thing in the bath while she was wide awake and giggling the whole time.

Hey, look! It's iFuzz!
I find watching horses stuff to be an addicting experience. As a young man I found myself behind a horse; its tail lifted, and its sphincter widened. Then a cannon-like appendage emerged from the star fish, pumping filthy horse stuff by the gallon. I found the aesthetic of the experience to be highly pleasurable.

Soon I began videotaping this seminal experience. Often times I would park my car in the countryside and trudge half a mile to a barn to capture video of a horse defecating. I have several hours of footage in various forms of light. Sunset is by far the best; twilight glistening off the horse's ass.

About a year ago it became loveual. It was like a long-term friendship that developed into a physical relationship. I began masturbating while watching my footage. Now all I want to do is forget a horse brown townly. I keep a step ladder in my trunk for this purpose. When the time comes, I will take position behind a horse, climb up and meet my destiny.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 09:14:32 PM by LizzyRascal »

Im guessing that you have to be 21 or up to go to this site?

NO PLEASE NO! this is so wrong!

Thank you Tony for starting this stuff storm.

At least Frontrox is one of the cool furries that aren't like "LOOK AT ME BIG FAT FURRY ANIMAL richard YOU STUPID STRAIGHT CUNTS".

What in the name of all that is holy in the world did I just read?

i like how lord tony refers to her as underage in the topic name.
as age is irrelevant to loving dogs lol

More morality lessons from LT.

"my opinion is fact and i say its bad"

Oh you.

Not that I think loving dogs is cool.

More morality lessons from LT.

"my opinion is fact and i say its bad"

Oh you.

So loving dogs is alright?

i like how lord tony refers to her as underage in the topic name.
as age is irrelevant to loving dogs lol

But that dog is 3 times her age!