Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 243239 times)

Summary:
The clan was founded back a long time ago, by Diggy and Facechild. The clan was plagued by inactivity for a while. Now we are focusing back, and reforming, with newer members. Our builds focus on cliche Soviet-Russian themes, almost always containing a hammer and sickle, and use the alternative world view brought about by the revolution. Building architecture used in official USSR builds is usually similar to classic or traditional Russian architecture, deriving from Roman, Byzantine, Middle-Eastern, and Asian styles. Using these themes will positively influence any applications you submit. Membership into the clan is achieved through an application process. On average, we try to keep 10 people in the clan, sometimes a few more or less. When we are looking for more members, we will update the status on the page, when we don't need more, we will also post a notification.

News
Well, It seems as if the application process works best, so its back by popular demand, you all kow how it works by now, and if you don't, then don waste our time. :)

The official member list is:
(Ephialtes)
1. Facechild
2. Diggy
3. Wizzard
4. Wedge
5. Bradnen
6. Ronin
7. Anti-Cop
8. Afkpuz
9. Ministry
10. Bones4 Inactive
11. Greekgeeker
12.Dante
13. Loser Hero
14. Mr Smash
15. Sumz Yes he just joined today holy loving stuffballs.
100. Mocheeze

Official clan rules:
      1. No elitism.
Just because you're in USSR, that doesn't give you the right to prance around thinking you're a better builder than everyone.

2. No spamming.
Do not spam other's (or our own) servers unless it is justified. Justified, meaning, that you're in an anti/fake USSR server.

3. No kicking/banning without good reason.
Unless they break one of the server rules posted in the server, don't kick/ban them.

4. Know how to type.
Please please pleeaasse, type the best you can! Spelling and grammar is key!

Official server rules:
The official server rules should be posted somewhere near the spawn in our server.
Special thanks to Unknown for helping some of the members get on retail. (as well as Bradnen)

Official ban list:
The Rat Lord
Kaphix
Bdude/Wario  -  ID206
.:General:.   -  ID484
Pippin - ID539
Facechild (imposter)- ID 1236
An armed man v2 - 3153
Del - 4712
The Sub - 715
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 10:45:41 AM by Facechild »

First post. Do entrepreneur in and Ronin leave every day?

why did entrepreneur in quit?

entrepreneur  got tired of it I guess, he has his reasons.

I don't quit everyday

I'll just point everyone to this thread too: http://returntoblockland.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=54970#54970

The USSR thread on the RTB forums. Go post there if you want to be am cool guy yo.

I would like to state that we plan on moving to RTB 2.0 when it is released. It aparently has some breakthrough stuff when dealing with blockland. It will be win.

If I were to join USSR, would I have to ditch my clan I'm in now. And If I don't, could I get some tips on what to build?

NOTE: I will not stay in the clan if it moves to RTB.

Well of course RTB 2.0 will be win.

I will not stay in the clan if it moves to RTB.
lol, why not?

Justified, meaning, that you're in an anti/fake USSR server.

I love that rule.

If I were to join USSR, would I have to ditch my clan I'm in now. And If I don't, could I get some tips on what to build?

NOTE: I will not stay in the clan if it moves to RTB.
What's wrong with the RTB 2.0? I don't think you've played it, nor do I think you know what's in it. Is there something we don't know about it that totally sucks?

Well of course RTB 2.0 will be win.

I will not stay in the clan if it moves to RTB.
lol, why not?
I don't have RTB and when I tryed I was like:
WTF?!?!!?!?!? HOW DO I... WTF?!?!?! WTF?!?!? WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Translation: I didn't understand anything.

Mocheeze, he obviously knows more about RTB than you do, drop it.