Author Topic: Peavy22  (Read 4157 times)

This is a long picture so lemme get right to it, I was at 'Badspot's block party' and these two not being mean but .. hmm. higher IDs were fighting over who was a the newest so I was explaining so then Peavy22 started calling me a "ID tribal" and here is some SS bunched into one big picture.

Take a look at his recent names, this prooves that he is a troll. To save you the clicking look at the screen shot in stead.
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=2167

...third world party website?

what kind of drugs are you on?

Peavy22 is Pie Man. I have him on Steam.

He was last scene tomorrow!

CONCLUSION

He's a mother loving wizard

yeah, nevermind. i saw the rtb id list

...third world party website?
Sorry i'm following what one of my idiot friends told me.

>see "third world party website"
>think about africans having a  rave party

lol'd

>see "third world party website"
>think about africans having a  rave party
Lol.

On Topic
Look he is still here at Badspot's trying to have people defend him:

Do you feel better now that you threw your little temper tantrum and posted on the forums about stupid, meaningless bullspit?

You /honestly/ might be the only one that cares about anything Peavy was saying.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 02:07:06 AM by Badspot »

Do you feel better now that you threw your little temper tantrum and posted on the forums about stupid, meaningless bullspit?

You /honestly/ might be the only one that cares about anything Peavy was saying.
i care because i ban the idiots from my server, which peavy obviously is.

you sound like you're butthurt peavy

Cheerilee, it's obious you just made that account: Date Registered:  Today at 10:18:23 PM : and you only made it to defend him and I bet you didn't even read the OP.

Cheerilee, it's obious you just made that account: Date Registered:  Today at 10:18:23 PM : and you only made it to defend him and I bet you didn't even read the OP.

No.
Bucking.
Spit.

Did you use the collective of your high school education to figure that out, or did you need a hint from an outside source?

No.
Bucking.
Spit.

Did you use the collective of your high school education to figure that out, or did you need a hint from an outside source?
I'm 14.

I'm 14.
Congrats! Only 14-years old and you're already pissing off entire groups of people for absolutely no reason.

Keep up the good work, buddy.