Author Topic: Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat  (Read 51713 times)

I feel bad that his house burnt down, but I'm not going to sit on my knees and suck him off.

Sure, he's a douche. He was a douche on an internet forum about legos, that doesn't mean he deserved to lose his whole loving house.

The difference is that the old high school chum was "annoying" and avoided by Destroyer, where as Iban wished and hoped for horrible things to happen to others.

You and a couple other people are really losing it.
You appear to have stopped reading after the second sentence. Here, let me help you out.
Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean its alright to bash them in situations like this.

You appear to have stopped reading after the second sentence. Here, let me help you out.
You missed the part where Iban hated anyone who didn't have a weird gooey mushy friendship with him, and how he is a giant douche to everyone else consistently.

Haha what a cigarette

You missed the part where Iban hated anyone who didn't have a weird gooey mushy friendship with him, and how he is a giant douche to everyone else consistently.

Oh boo hoo he was mean to you and people you like. It's not a reason to say he deserved it.

Again, I hated him and I feel sorry for his losses.

No stuff. That doesn't change the fact that Destroyer is being a hypocrite.

Scott looks like my cat Oliver :<
wait
Quote from: OP news quote
NICEVILLE
IT MUST REALLY BE NICE THERE

"AW MAN HIS HOUSE BURNT DOWN AND HIS CAT DIED IN THE FIRE, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TONY'S DOG BEING PUT DOWN BY A TRAINED VETERINARIAN. LETS ALL LAUGH"

yeah
no
I guess you can't read to well. I said before the cat didn't deserve it.

Also, what the forget does it matter how the animal died. Its still dead, taken away from its owner. You know damn well Iban meant offense to Tony when he said that. He was not thinking "its for the good of the animal." The way it died is irrelevant and you are really grasping for straws if you are gonna pull that stuff out.

lol nice double standard there
whatever happened to
Acting roostery does not equal wishing the death of an infant. I even said I am willing to help people I don't like as long as they don't go to far. Which iban does.

His house burnt down. His cat died.
"umg guis les sas he diseved it!!1"
You have consistently proven yourself as an idiot. I'm not even going to bother debating with you as your skull is as thick as a rock.
Ignorance is bliss, isn't it, Destroyer?

Acting roostery does not equal wishing the death of an infant. I even said I am willing to help people I don't like as long as they don't go to far. Which iban does.
Just because you don't want to help someone doesn't mean you have to rub their proverbial face in the ashes of everything they own and their cat.

I guess you can't read to well. I said before the cat didn't deserve it.

Also, what the forget does it matter how the animal died. Its still dead, taken away from its owner. You know damn well Iban meant offense to Tony when he said that. He was not thinking "its for the good of the animal." The way it died is irrelevant and you are really grasping for straws if you are gonna pull that stuff out.

Your basicly saying that he completely deserved it because he laughed at something that wasn't funny.

so internet insult = house burning down

just making sure

He wished a child to die in a fire. He claimed Lord Tony deserved to have his dog die.

"umg guis les sas he diseved it!!1"Ignorance is bliss, isn't it, Destroyer?

Well you are incapable of reading so obviously arguing with you isn't worth it. Your post is full of ignorance.

Qwepir and Toasty, I'm going to reply to your posts once I get home. I'm currently out and typing on my cell phone is getting annoying.

He deserved it, I only feel bad for his cat and mother.
Ugly things happen to ugly people.

Holy crap i saw this on the news