Author Topic: Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat  (Read 51699 times)

thank goodness he saved the laptop
2012 national hero 2012

he made it out with his life after all

I feel bad for the cat, that is all.

Call me heartless if you want but I do not nor will I ever feel any sympathy for Iban.

Heres your quote almost exactly right back at you, Iban:
Maybe if you were less of a complete prick I would actually feel sorry for you. But you're not, so whatever, karma is a bitch.

But it's his stuffty upbringing that made him an starfish

I still feel bad for him even though he is a jerk. It's something that shouldn't have to happen to anyone. I also saw him yesterday on Brian Smith's city RP. :o

I still feel bad for him even though he is a jerk. It's something that shouldn't have to happen to anyone. I also saw him yesterday on Brian Smith's city RP. :o

wasnt he just wishing the fiery death upon a child not long ago?

i find his cat's demise funny :)

just endlessly like to love him for his stuffty CityRP servers.

it's funny because they ARE stuffty.

Exactly.

Anyone who feels anything, even slightly remorseful, for Iban either chose to turn their ears away from the drama surrounding him or just endlessly like to love him for his stuffty CityRP servers.
Or they learn how to have a little pity on anyone despite what they did on the internet?

And yes it is totally possible no matter how many mean words he typed in a thread.

posting in epic thread

the cat didn't deserve it though.

Or they learn how to have a little pity on anyone despite what they did on the internet?

And yes it is totally possible no matter how many mean words he typed in a thread.
I can be sympathetic to people in almost any circumstance. I am open to helping 98% of the people on this forum. Even if I don't like the people I've still been open to helping. But when a single person almost consistently wishes horrible things to happen to others any sympathy completely goes away. Wishing the death of ATKitton's child, laughing at Tony's dog dying, its about time Iban experienced just what stuff like that actually feels like.

And I'm not going off of that thread alone, I'm talking about his actions as a whole. Even Badspot said Iban has been an starfish to everyone consistently for years.

But it's his stuffty upbringing that made him an starfish
While I can somewhat understand that, a bad upbringing is not an excuse for me. People are capable of changing. I've met so many people in my life who despite going through rough upbringings are always smiling. One of my closest friends delt with her dad leaving at a young age. She was then raised by her mother who constantly mistreats her. She is one of the nicest people you could ever meet, she would help anyone. Another one of my friends had her father die a few years back, she will also go out of her way to help complete strangers.

Everyone is capable of changing. And while a rough upbringing may make it more difficult, it is certainly not impossible.

I read the entire OP thinking it was IcyGamma.

Damn D:

i think i was new when iban was around, i also didn't give as much as a stuff about him.

Now for all the internet forgettards to come in acting macho and saying he diserved it. Too late. They're already here.

Ow stuff man, that's not cool.