Zelda Bomb?

Author Topic: Zelda Bomb?  (Read 2775 times)

I was thinking for my rpg thing, someone could help me make a bomb that, when it explodes, it would NOT destroy bricks.There would be an event maybe called "onZeldaBombHit" or something so it would only destroy certain places, like places where there is a crack in a stone wall or something.

Modeled after Bomberman Bomb but meh, close enough. If someone wants to script it PM me for the model.

I make my own model, so now I need a scripter.

I think I could script this. Just the function of it, everything else about weapon scripting makes my head hurt.

The explosion would have to be able to shoot projectiles for the event idea to work correctly. It would have to work like the frag grenade.
I don't think events can be triggered by an explosion radius.

personally I like Demian's better...it has more detail

The explosion would have to be able to shoot projectiles for the event idea to work correctly. It would have to work like the frag grenade.
I don't think events can be triggered by an explosion radius.
yeah you can

I needed the Bomberman bomb explosion to shoot four projectile streams (like fire) on the global axes regardless of the bomb's rotation.

Just throwing this out there.

I needed the Bomberman bomb explosion to shoot four projectile streams (like fire) on the global axes regardless of the bomb's rotation.

I think it would lock to the brick grid.

It should be possible to drop, throw or even bowl bombs. Just a tap of the mouse button will drop the bomb, hold down the mouse button and wait 'till your arm's up to throw it, and let go of the mouse button halfway through charging to bowl it.

All yes, except the bowling idea.