Moby1997's Salvage

Author Topic: Moby1997's Salvage  (Read 3048 times)

Me and Crown playing, and then we had tons of guns in our base, then we saw moby's friend's base Fang(Fangosa Rey)
We got up to the top of the hotel, and then we shot down their allies, and stole their checkpoint, their base had literally all the guns, so then as soon as moby got back from being afk, he said Get the forget OUT of fang's base, Before, we had votekicked Fang for spamming rpgs,
for god sakes, its part of the game, and all he's doing is teleporting and dwanding us off the whole base
its how you play Salvage, so whats so bad about it?

Reserved-
As you can see, all the guns are there.

you cant edit a drama so the reserve is useless.

and we got a ton of Moby1997 threads we all get the point

you cant edit a drama so the reserve is useless.

and we got a ton of Moby1997 threads we all get the point
Yeah im a bit tired, i forgot about that.

Me and Crown playing, and then we had tons of guns in our base, then we saw moby's friend's base Fang(Fangosa Rey)
We got up to the top of the hotel, and then we shot down their allies, and stole their checkpoint, their base had literally all the guns, so then as soon as moby got back from being afk, he said Get the forget OUT of fang's base, Before, we had votekicked Fang for spamming rpgs,
for god sakes, its part of the game, and all he's doing is teleporting and dwanding us off the whole base
its how you play Salvage, so whats so bad about it?

Point is, me and crown are pissed off.

This seems like the fourth or fifth moby drama

This seems like the fourth or fifth moby drama
I bet you people are going to keep dramaing him until he stops acting like a whiny little 6 year old.

Okay.

Moby1997 is such an idiot. I hate him so much and I really hope he falls off a cliff. The first time I ever joined his salvage it was in afghan and I finally got his checkpoint. He kicked me because I got his checkpoint. I thought eh so I joined and spawned again only to be kicked. A few days later I joined his server again and it was in ACM city. I got to his base and he banned me. "You have been banned for 21600 minutes by Moby1997 (BLID: 21073) Reason: ABUSE I JUST ABUSED MOTHERforgetER, GO AHEAD AND DRAMA THIS BITCH" I was not going to drama topic him and I won't. This was posted so I guess I should of. Anyways back to what happened this time. Arkal and I had finally gotten a lot of weapons and we went to take over Fang's base. (note: at this time moby was breaking his own rule of no RPG spam) Arkal and I finally got the checkpoint. Moby teleports up to the base and magic wands the spawn point, then us. We fall down and die from falling damage. The sad thing is he was going to say sorry, though this is the third time he has done this to me. What I want him to do is  not say sorry but stop being a 'moby richard' and play correctly.

I really, really hope this guy falls off a cliff.

Is this the fifth Moby drama this month. How have people not learned to stay clear of him?

Is this the fifth Moby drama this month. How have people not learned to stay clear of him?

More like fifth in two weeks.

Don't reserve drama topics.

Well first off you just vote kicked fang because you wanted his base, you didnt even take it over, Moby was afk and fang got unfairly kicked

I learned something today.

If you ever see Moby1997, immediately either leave the server or permaban him.

ANOTHER topic about moby,god these topics NEVER stop,do they?

noedit:He's an ass too.