BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!

Poll

Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173715 times)

I thought pepsimann died .-.

Nope, he is still kicking, Wolfy.

Sorry guys, we are waiting for a new OP. It will be out soon
will i still be in it?

You haven't really applied right? I don't know you. Also, I am soo busy with 11th grade so bare with me while I get my footing

When can I get in? I've been waiting for months now...

Did you fully apply?

In game name: Dragonslayer182
BL_ID: 29341
What you are good at: Flying (I can NOT build for my life, sorry)
Why you want to join: I would like to be in a group of pilots, and be able to learn a few new skills

Although I can fly a majority of planes very well, I am especially skilled with the A-10, F-18, and P-51.

You haven't really applied right? I don't know you. Also, I am soo busy with 11th grade so bare with me while I get my footing
starkiller is ghoststar. ghost was permad

Ah, okay thank you. Of course you still will be Ghost. All BNFB and GBLD members will be able to convert over when the OP is made. I have been in contact with Kreon, and since we are both in 11th grade and have a lot to deal with right now, the forming of the new clan has been delayed for a little while... just until we get into the swing of things.

Ah, okay thank you. Of course you still will be Ghost. All BNFB and GBLD members will be able to convert over when the OP is made. I have been in contact with Kreon, and since we are both in 11th grade and have a lot to deal with right now, the forming of the new clan has been delayed for a little while... just until we get into the swing of things.
oh i thought you were in college for some reason

I think that it is safe to say that we will not be doing anything for a while. Im sorry everyone

I think that it is safe to say that we will not be doing anything for a while. Im sorry everyone
I would suggest that when we get things running again we give officers the power to start group events and all members the power to suggest them so that it only becomes inactive with the consent of all members.

I would suggest that when we get things running again we give officers the power to start group events and all members the power to suggest them so that it only becomes inactive with the consent of all members.
so you're suggesting i hand the clan activities over to you? No, I don't think so. Besides I like to supervise things to make sure they're done properly.

My summer is over, so my schedule is less busy. I know it is backwards, but that's how I role. I might be active for a while. :)