Author Topic: Guys, I apologize  (Read 2570 times)

I apologize for all of my posts that were either offensive, spammy, or annoying.
I didn't mean to do this stuff, I am just a kid looking for fun and trying to help blockland (not that it needs it, but you know, just to be nice).
I think I just wanna start over on the forums, can anyone forgive me?

wow.
we are truly a horrific community.
btw NO FORGIVENESS.

You realize you could've put this in the drama topic which already exists about you, right?

wow.
we are truly a horrific community.
btw NO FORGIVENESS.
Wow, I was trying to be nice and apologize.

You realize you could've put this in the drama topic which already exists about you, right?
Well now I can't people will call it spam

Well now I can't, people will call it spam
I fixed my puctuation in the above quote.

The blockland forums is like a fire, if you feed it, it never stops.

As what I'm saying that you'll have to wait for months to get respect, depending on how likely you change.

No, they would not, because it's not bloody spam.

The blockland forums is like a fire, if you feed it, it never stops.

As what I'm saying that you'll have to wait for months to get respect, depending on how likely you change.

Not triple posting will help too.

1. why did you italicize spam
2. no, we wouldn't because that would be the first post not to be compiled of utter bullstuff

No, they would not, because it's not bloody spam.
So if I were to post there with this same thing, I wouldn't be hated on more for it?

Oh you have no idea how much deeper you have just dug yourself.

I would not forgive you until you have learned your lesson (which will most likely involve you getting banned), grown up, then come back in a few years when you are mature enough to not do the stupid stuff you've been doing.

When did I triple post
Look above my previous post on this thread, you'll see.