King Leo travels - Another Cathedral + Borgund Church saves!!

Author Topic: King Leo travels - Another Cathedral + Borgund Church saves!!  (Read 27159 times)

I would still love it if you made La Sagrada Familia......
pleaaaaaase?

You could have won with that King, didn't know that's where you were going with it.

Absolutley amazing, this is the first time I've seen well-built traditional Asian architecture.
Take a look at Phydeoux's Palace then. The houses might not be as detailed (read "spammy") as mine, but they're pretty close. The sheer size and beauty makes his build far supperior to mine.

You could have won with that King, didn't know that's where you were going with it.
lol. The funny thing is; I finished it on the day of the deadline, just on my server. Oh well...

I would still love it if you made La Sagrada Familia......
pleaaaaaase?
I'd like to, but how the heck am I going to build this: ?

It looks like someone built it with wax and then heated it up...

This shall not fall to the second page because of how good the builds are.

I'd like to, but how the heck am I going to build this: ?
-doublesnip-
It looks like someone built it with wax and then heated it up...
But you're King Leo
I have never seen such a good builder. I'm sure it would be possible, just VERY difficult.

I thought about it very much actually. The roof is a pain in the butt though.
I currently have three (semi)completed builds in the holding tank, so you won't see it anytime soon..
Oh I figured that, hahaha. :D

Week 4 : Lighthouse of Alexandria - Egypt

The Lighthouse of Alexandria, also known as the Pharos of Alexandria (in Ancient Greek, ὁ Φάρος Ἀλεξανδρινóς), was a tower built between 280 and 247 BC on the island of Pharos at Alexandria, Egypt. Its purpose was to guide sailors into the harbour at night time.

With a height variously estimated at somewhere in-between 393 and 450 ft (120 and 140 m), it was for many centuries among the tallest man made structures on Earth. It was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.

The build uses all default bricks

SAVE:
http://www.mediafire.com/?98zipnf83fzr9k1
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 06:47:33 AM by King Leo »

Lighthouse of Alexandria?

mont saint michel next? :D

mont saint michel next? :D
Nope.
The next landmark is already built. And the one after that. And the one after that.
But Mont Saint Michel could maybe be after that :P

These builds are quite impressive.
What's the average build time?

These builds are quite impressive.
What's the average build time?
Thank you! The average build time is 1 evening (between 3 and 4 hours). The Brandenburg Gate took about 5-6 hours (cause of the stupid quadriga on the top). St. Marks tower also took more than 3 hours, if I remember correct. But I built it a long time ago. Next weeks build was quite easy, so it didn't take very long. But one of the upcomming builds took quite a bit more than that to build.

Funfact: the Lighthouse of Alexandria was built while watching a program about penguins. So about 2,5 hours. Penguins are cute little creatures...

In other words: the time varies, but none of the builds have taken more than 6-7 hours so far.

Nope.
The next landmark is already built. And the one after that. And the one after that.
But Mont Saint Michel could maybe be after that :P
ooh ok, you've planned ahead alot then :L