Author Topic: King Leo travels - Another Cathedral + Borgund Church saves!!  (Read 27140 times)

Taj Mahal.

No one has built it yet.

maybe you could do the parthenon, or maybe (plz plz plz) fallingwater USA

Love the brandenburg gate! :D
You will love one of the upcomming builds as well then :D

And leo have you thought about doing the parthenon?
Probably not.

Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
I'll consider it, since so many people have asked for it. I'm gonna hate myself for it, but it would be cool if I managed to do it. The roof is made up of spherical sections of different sizes:

Just thinking about how to do that in Blockland hurts my brain..

I'll consider it, since so many people have asked for it. I'm gonna hate myself for it, but it would be cool if I managed to do it. The roof is made up of spherical sections of different sizes:

Just thinking about how to do that in Blockland hurts my brain..

It would definitely be really hard, but the end product would be amazing.

I bet won't be able to do the opera house, because of the different angles + ramps. If you don't use any ramps, it could work.

But how about the Colossus of Rhodes.. after seeing Tophius doing both the statue of david and statue of liberty, the colossus shouldn't be such a great match. :P

I bet won't be able to do the opera house, because of the different angles + ramps. If you don't use any ramps, it could work.

But how about the Colossus of Rhodes.. after seeing Tophius doing both the statue of david and statue of liberty, the colossus shouldn't be such a great match. :P
Only problem is: there are no real pictures of the thing. Every artist has a different idea of how it might have looked. But as it is "only" 30 meters high, it should be possible to build.

What about the Temple of Yahweh?

Jackson Square in New orleans mabey?

Week 5 : Fernsehturm - Berlin, Germany

The Fernsehturm (English: television tower) is a television tower in the city centre of Berlin, Germany. Close to Alexanderplatz and part of the World Federation of Great Towers (WFGT), the tower was constructed between 1965 and 1969 by the former German Democratic Republic administration who intended it as a symbol of Berlin, which it remains today,[1] as it is easily visible throughout the central and some suburban districts of Berlin. With its height of 368 meters, it is the tallest structure in Germany.

SAVE:
http://www.mediafire.com/?y176eglp16hbwxb
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 11:05:43 AM by King Leo »

It's the CN tower located in Downtown Toronto.

It's the CN tower located in Downtown Toronto.

That looks right.

Yep.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:41:19 AM by Providence »

oh my...   that gotta be the biggest pic I've ever seen.

However, It's not the CN tower.

Oh god, please resize that pic!! Thank you!

But Uncle Bengs is right. This is the "Berliner Fernsehturm" (litterally: TV tower of Berlin).
It's the older brother of the CN tower in Toronto.

Note the differences:

I'm aware of that the windows in my model are placed wrong compared to the real thing, but that made the interior much easier to build :P
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:10:26 AM by King Leo »

Bleh, I was almost right :c