Author Topic: Lord tony is trolling in the anime topic by posting pony pictures.  (Read 18951 times)

Lord tony has been even more trolly than usual. He's pretending to be a bronie and is posting pony stuff out of the pony thread. Just check the anime topic for some examples. I don't like mlp, but tony's just trolling nonstop.

I don't understand why people make drama topics about trolls. If they're a troll why would you give them what they want?

I don't recall anyone making a topic for Stocking posting underage naked girls all over the place in the Hot Anime Girls thread.

I don't understand why people make drama topics about trolls. If they're a troll why would you give them what they want?

Beacuse its fun lol i'm going to bed good night forumers I bet I'll wake up to a 30 page topic -.-

I don't recall anyone making a topic for Stocking posting underage naked girls all over the place in the Hot Anime Girls thread.
I would reply to this post but you being lord tony, you'd find some way to try to get around it and start a gigantic argument that includes you spewing stuff everywhere

It's also worth noting that Specever is his butt buddy.

Stockings not trolling. you are

noedit

Lord tony, I fully agree. but you are still trolling in most of your posts so take a damned melatonin and go to bed.

Report and move on.
Tony deserves a swift kick in the pants anyways.

Report and move on.
Tony deserves a swift kick in the pants anyways.
Tony knows all of the forum rules, he hasn't broken any that I know yet.

He's good at evading breaking rules, I'll give him that

If it's obvious that he's trolling to start such a hubucus, I don't see why he shouldn't be banned.
He's posting the content as a blatant way to piss us off, sounds like a troll to me.

If it's obvious that he's trolling to start such a hubucus, I don't see why he shouldn't be banned.
He's posting the content as a blatant way to piss us off, sounds like a troll to me.
The rules are silly and people rarely get banned for trolling unless they admit it. Don't ask why.

How does that justify what you're doing?

plus, underage naked girls are usually a staple of anime anyway

also tentacles

How does that justify what you're doing?

I never said it didn't. I just found it odd that no one cared for the loli pictures.

I've noticed this too, without even really looking around sadly.