Author Topic: Ace of Spades: FREE MIX OF MINECRAFT AND DOD  (Read 8811 times)

i would host but it doesnt let you set a custom port

the rage of war...

I was sitting on the battlefield, my wall of blocks only two high. The bullets whizzing by, i started to regret ever coming out here, joining it all.

my spade and i had formed a close relationship- i loved that thing like i loved my wife. but even a spade can't get you out of covering fire. I realized my only chance was to make a break for it, to the west wall.

silence- a break in fire. I dashed. no sooner had my feet touched the earth then the bullets rang out and flew like eagles, sharper than knives. I ran, i ran faster than i had ever ran before, but even i doubted i would make it. But in that sudden burst of adrenaline, i leapt.

my body flew in the air, and i landed hard on the cement terrace, behind the safety of concrete.

and that's when it happened- my spade, my one friend, left out in the middle of the battlefield. before i could even register what had happened, a grenade landed, right next to the handle.

when i went out to get it after the firefight, all that was left was a hole. nothing else. it was raining hard, the perfect alibi for the tears that were shed for the greatest fighter that ever lived.

Spade:2012-2012
fanfiction by anti-block(inspired by a true story).

*sheds a tear and starts clapping*

model editing is fun!!!!!

all my buildings get destroyed by random people most of the time :(

-snip-
model editing is fun!!!!!
What does it look like and does the scope actullay zoom in?

I've used aimbots in other games and it is VERY disorienting in a battlefield full of people.

I've used aimbots in other games and it is VERY disorienting in a battlefield full of people.
that feel when i'm a trench and someone hops in behind me and i don't realize i'm going the wrong way till i'm a foot from my base again

anyone care to join me on goon haven 1 in a bit.

anyone care to join me on goon haven 1 in a bit.
I SHALL DANCE WITH YOU, MY LOVE

I love this. It's really fun.

just finished making my first full weapon, with sights, sounds, and everything. a WA2000, will post images soon and a DL if anyone wants it.