Adele?

loving annoying
41 (41%)
Eh
30 (30%)
She's good
29 (29%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Adele is an ugly bitch and her music is loving annoying  (Read 5549 times)

imo she's a lot more talented than most artists today.

I'm listening to one right now.
I didn't even know it was by her but I like it.

holy stuff
I'll wait to see how she sings~

Wait, who are we talking about again? I forgot.

i've only heard one song by her and it's that
SUMWUN LIEK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU
is okay
my dad likes it
he's one of those BADASS MOTUHCYCLE RIDUHS sort of

She's ugly, but she's the only singer today who can actually sing.

let's all remember the fact adele was skipped over during the sony music torrent leak thingie anon did

My dad isn't too keen on music today, but he really likes Adele. I can stand her, since I'm one of those losers who sings along in the car with the radio. She kinda looks like my friend, who also aspires to be a singer. :)

my scottish side is liking those curves
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:19:20 PM by Nikki »

How long has she been around? I've never heard of her.

>implying being beautiful only depends on how you look

Not to me. And yeah she totally does, that's why they're playing it so much on the radio.

Beautiful? she's fat. and weird. Speaking of which you called him a whore even though your pic is a copper - colored woman with an open mouth that is bloodied up, as if you sucked on a bleeding richard.

you must have terrible taste in music if you think adele sounds good but you hate rock and metal

Metal is horrid to me, since to me all it is half of the time is a guy screaming into a mic.

The fact that she's as big as she is (no pun intended) and she looks the way she does is impressive. She gets more respect than the other pop singers from me.

Metal is horrid to me, since to me all it is half of the time is a guy screaming into a mic.

i have some metal that isn't like that if you want it

Hating a type of music because the music shares characteristics of music from the same genre? Oh wow

Also, not even most of metal is screaming..

Her music is overplayed, but she has a talent and I love her music. I can listen to any generation of music and find a lot of songs I like. I believe a lot of you are just too picky or think hating on a generation of music is cool.