Author Topic: Moby, What a Badmin  (Read 4018 times)

Ok, so I was playing On Thorfins City Rpg, and Moby comes along and ruins the whole thing. I was going to help Brighter Dark with his Condo but Moby said No, FIRST OF ALL richardHEAD ITS HIS BUILD...... Anyways, so he killed me then i was about to state Im paying dems and he loving Batons me in 2 seconds he uses /find. Badmin much yet? It gets worse. He gave the excuse of being ANGRY last night as an excuse to get away with badmining. If I was Thorfin i would Perm ban him.

Heres a Pic of it

what's funny is that Brian Smith is a stuffty host.

Moby1997 is still a common idiot today on blockland. There was a recent drama topic about him a few weeks back.

...?
Am I missing something or is this completely unrelated?

...?
Am I missing something or is this completely unrelated?
I assume Brian Smith as an admin on the same server.

Moby1997 is still a common idiot today on blockland. There was a recent drama topic about him a few weeks back.

this is like the 7th drama on moby1997
holy stuff lol

Fake ban, I didn't ban him.
Have any admin prove it.
I would never ban someone for such a stupid reason.
what a fake.

Fake ban, I didn't ban him.
Have any admin prove it.
I would never ban someone for such a stupid reason.
what a fake.
NOTOAST:
I was talking about

But anyways I've heard Brian's server isn't good at all, apparently I keep hearing "He broke his CityRPG"?

Brian really isn't that different from moby IMO. They are both starfishs and they both host stuffty servers.

Brian really isn't that different from moby IMO. They are both starfishs and they both host stuffty servers.
what did i do wrong now.
But anyways I've heard Brian's server isn't good at all, apparently I keep hearing "He broke his CityRPG"?
I didn't break it, Thorfin started loving around with it and he screwed something up.

what did i do wrong now.I didn't break it, Thorfin started loving around with it and he screwed something up.
I'm not bandwagoning but you are a prick.

I've been around many a time when you've ostracized people without a validated reason.