Author Topic: Renderman  (Read 19660 times)

(Laugh) i'm never going on blockland again

This should be on the Creepypasta Wiki, it's probably better than the other two Blockland pastas on there

Wasn't scary, but a decent read

Thank god I just got back from school

OH MY GOD
AHHHH
WHY MAN
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME NIGHTMARES

I'd be willing to help with a video, actually.

I just... haven't done anything in forever. Block Wars is meh at the moment and apparently BEE has died (or I've been put in charge of it or something like that), so yeah. I'm up to make something.

That sounds cool. PM me if you'd like to do it soon.

Hey Khorde think you could edit the prepper script and add that leather face you made to it?

Oh, definately.

>Sees thread thinking it's just another plain old Renderman sighting
>Clicked on thread
>Reading it
>Getting a bit scared
>Last picture

Damnit, I can't take horror stories, at least give a warning on the top that it's a horror story/creepypasta.

Damnit, I can't take horror stories, at least give a warning on the top that it's a horror story/creepypasta.

Added warning, despoiled the end, tried to make drop box file public.

Does anyone else want more? Or do you think a second one will kill it?

Added warning, despoiled the end, tried to make drop box file public.

Does anyone else want more? Or do you think a second one will kill it?
I like your taste of horror.

More please.

Hey Khorde think you could edit the prepper script and add that leather face you made to it?

OH DEAR GOD I DID THIS AND IT IS THE MOST TERRIFYING THING I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED IN BLOCKLAND

Here's the download if you have the balls to enable it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?do3t39ybiew9w01

It's like trying to play blockland, but Scary Pop-ups are everywhere and won't leave you alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone

I'm not playing blockland for a while now after this.

I was hosting a server earlier and some guy who was deemed expert Renderman hunter came on and told me he was on my server. I think we have a part two.

Not going into an empty Dedi in a while now.