Poll

Well hello there, how are you?

Fine, thank you.
8 (66.7%)
I like how you discreetly edited this poll.
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Althur - Terrain Build [Old topic]  (Read 25598 times)

You can! go to a "slate" map and choose to load a save from the kitchen map. (we'll have to build  REALLY big base though for the build.) I'm gonna miss the bedroom, its always been there throughout BL :.[..

In other news.... I wont be on til the weekend so if you can PM me the save I can finish that Blacksmith workshop for you :D.
Works for me. Dont forget to save a copy of v20 somewhere. I'll send it to you in a bit.

Yes, at time posted on op

Today will mainly be moving the build to skylands and then continuing work as if nothing had happened, albeit with more variable terrain.

Yes, at time posted on op

Today will mainly be moving the build to skylands and then continuing work as if nothing had happened, albeit with more variable terrain.
Skylands? Why not slate?

They're the same thing. And Skylands has a better skybox.

Kitchen existed for so long, and then when someone actually got the idea to fill the whole room with bricks...
..They remove the map..

...Bad timing..

They're the same thing. And Skylands has a better skybox.

What if we put in on aujustable-plate and change the skybox whenever we want?

So could you release the save? I don't want to help because my computer is richards, but I would like to screw around with the mountains and such.

Please and thank you!

Kitchen existed for so long, and then when someone actually got the idea to fill the whole room with bricks...
..They remove the map..

...Bad timing..

exactly

we'll be porting the save to Slate/Skylands today, and continuing there. Its too good to give up now.

I'd like to apply.

Name: Forester (The-Infiltrator)
BLID:31190
Time Available: 3:35-5:30 CST(central). Although, it really depends on the day.
Previous Work: I have made several different large-scale TDMs as well as some wooden-looking structures worming their way up The Slopes.
Specialty: Small structures, maybe a path of planks/ladders/stairs up the mountainside.
Method of Contribution: Some in the server, and some in single player.

add some caves and stuff, with the lighting update it would be cool.

What lighting update?

add some caves and stuff, with the lighting update it would be cool.
In progress, but will be done for sure.

I'd like to apply.

Name: Forester (The-Infiltrator)
BLID:31190
Time Available: 3:35-5:30 CST(central). Although, it really depends on the day.
Previous Work: I have made several different large-scale TDMs as well as some wooden-looking structures worming their way up The Slopes.
Specialty: Small structures, maybe a path of planks/ladders/stairs up the mountainside.
Method of Contribution: Some in the server, and some in single player.
Can you provide specifics? I'm also hosting right now so come by.
What lighting update?
Go to development.

Turns out kitchen builds are easy to move to slate. This is now officially on Skylands!

for the poll, i can't decide, do a village next to a lake it a river flowing out. i know, a lotta work, but, it'd be cool.