Author Topic: Red Crucible 2 - Stunning, Free COD-like game for Mac OS X.  (Read 6383 times)

Red Crucible 2 is a game not unlike thriving many thriving series such as Battlefield, or Call Of Duty. This game is a first person shooter game by Rocketeer Gaming for Mac OS X only at the moment. Red Crucible 2 can be played on windows IN BROWSER on kongregate.com

PROS:
Great multiplayer gameplay experience.
Wonderful levels system.
Great maps and 5 multiplayer gamemodes.
If your parents are strict, this hardly has any blood, except for the red marks on the sides of your screen when you're shot.
It's free!
Works on Mac OS X.
(pretty sure) it's hack free.

CONS:
No singleplayer mode.
Only for Mac, not for windows.
Has some glitches, like all games, but mainly only things like freezing when you click the "Return to menu" button.

It's a great game that I love and I'll be posting some gameplay on my youtube channel soon. If you're a mac user, check it out, it's free, fabulous, and incredibly addicting.

FEATURES:
7 awesomely designed levels.
Servers can support 26 players!
Free For All, Last Man Standing, Demolition, Team Deathmatch, and Attack and Defend gamemodes!
Dozens of guns, skins, and gear!
Coins can be used to buy tougher guns or items. Coins can be obtained through winning games or with IRL cash.
Great vehicles system, with Helicopters that have heatseeking missiles, to tanks with extremely fast machine-guns, to trucks with missile launchers on the back!
Great physics.

Gameplay Pics:

Sandstorm Map:

Frankfurt:

A7 Autobahn (in a tank):

The Trace:

Frostbite:

Kiev:

Red Dawn:

Gameplay in A7 Autobahn (shows a tank):

Caught in an explosion at A7 Autobahn (in a tank):

Flying in a heli. (A7 Autobahn):

What is shown on death (A7 Autobahn):

Aerial view of A7 Autobahn from a helicopter:

NEAR-default inventory screen (at Kiev):

Aiming at a slow player (at Kiev):

"Browse Games" menu (background at Kiev):

Sneaking up on a player with a rocket launcher (at Kiev):

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 12:11:45 PM by Blaze0 »

Oh wow, this is tooooo addicting. Sorry for doublepost, but I've been playing this nonstop (except to write this topic) for the past forur hours......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D :D :D

Looks cool, may give it a shot.

it's more like battlefield than it is like cod...

Yeah I got this from app store, really fun game except for stuffty weapons that can only be permanently unlocked with coins which you get with real money.

Oh and the vehicles are awesome, like the missile launcher truck.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 04:33:09 PM by Peppy »

inb4 someone commenting on the bad graphics and saying Macs suck.
But that looks really good, but I don't use my Mac anymore.