Author Topic: I will no longer be taking physical therapy. (Gladly)  (Read 8091 times)

Now I know why you're so bitchy all the time.
RA is an autoimmune and chronic disorder. It has nothing to do with my mood. (unless it's really cold out).

Yay Lizzy! Thats more time for shaving!
Surprisingly, that's true. I won't have to leave early in the mornings, which means I can get and shower and shave without worrying about being late for anything.

RA is an autoimmune and chronic disorder. It has nothing to do with my mood. (unless it's really cold out).

Doesn't mean you won't loathe over the fact that you have to deal with much more than everybody else.

Doesn't mean you won't loathe over the fact that you have to deal with much more than everybody else.
No.

No.

There're many ways to express emotion.

You express yours very vividly, and your disability could be the cause.~

The disease does make quite a negative impact on my life. But now that I'm getting better, I may not be as grouchy anymore.

Unless the brain has been shut down by this arthritis, It won't forget with your personality, go to medical school.

Unless the brain has been shut down by this arthritis, It won't forget with your personality, go to medical school.
It can put her in a bad mood is what shes saying. She wakes up with aching bones and goes forget DA WORLD IM A WOOKIE RRRRRGGGGGG!!!

It can put her in a bad mood is what shes saying. She wakes up with aching bones and goes forget DA WORLD IM A WOOKIE RRRRRGGGGGG!!!

Shut up with the wookie stuff, you dumb forget.

youre not on steam tho
I am. But I'm offline mode.

Chatting distracts me.

Shut up with the wookie stuff, you dumb forget.
HOLY stuff SHES A MADCLAW!!!!

I laughed my ass off.