Author Topic: Anti-Bullying: How Bullying Hurts  (Read 11557 times)

Reported for monkey research or w/e the forget that picture is.
We could increase the length of your avatar's animation 5 more seconds and get the same effect you know.

What's with all the drama topics popping up in off topic lately?

What's with all the drama topics popping up in off topic lately?
If you had even bothered to read this isnt a drama topic. Maybe the first couple lines but the subject isnt about that.

what the hell does assauge mean

is that like a sausage made of ass

what the hell does assauge mean

is that like a sausage made of ass
It means to console if I remember correctly from English.

I may have used it entirely wrong.

If you had even bothered to read this isnt a drama topic. Maybe the first couple lines but the subject isnt about that.
I read the whole thing, all this thread is is stirring up more stuff with someone who's a recurring character in other drama topics.

One way or another it's going to turn into another typical drama argument anyway.

I would like to make an announcement *clink clink* I want all of you to be aware of my acceptance into the DRAPE program and I will be donating an amount of da ten tousand dollah like-a-stuff!

I also feel like I have been victimized and loveually harassed by people posting disturbing images of themselves on these forums. Action must be taken!

Dude she's handicapped and you are harassing her so much. You don't have any idea what it's like to be so handicapped and how hard the world would be in her situation. She didn't ask to be born with this debilitating disease. She couldn't help it that god cursed her and made her a female. Being a female is probably the most severe handicap possible and I would appreciate it if you showed a little sympathy and understanding on the issue.

Dude she's handicapped and you are harassing her so much. You don't have any idea what it's like to be so handicapped and how hard the world would be in her situation. She didn't ask to be born with this debilitating disease. She couldn't help it that god cursed her and made her a female. Being a female is probably the most severe handicap possible and I would appreciate it if you showed a little sympathy and understanding on the issue.
I can't take you seriously wit that avatar but I know what I'm searching up tonight.

Hello Colten,
i am mawty. I was also harrassed and bullied by "Lizzy_Rascal" hmm seeing on how she has bullied and hurt many peoples feelings, i suggest the name "Hurtful_Rascal"? Anyways, the bullying started when she called me an "IDOIOT", I was literally crying for a whole 20 minutes, until my father had come and got the "forget IT" belt and whipped me around 49 times until the cops arrived and took him away... i hate my life because of lizzy rascal... i cut myself constalty making the words"weiner" because that was the only thing keeping me away from Self Delete. As my life gotten better I logged back in, and to my horror and appalment.. i was greeted with this CRUDE screamer (not for the faint of heart)
You better be careful with what you say to me. Because I might just come to your house, hide in your closet, and wait until you go to bed, and then

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

I was so horrified I almost had a heart attack and possibly could've died.. I hope this bully gets trapped in cyber jail.. where all cyber scums burn.............. ddie b***tch burn in heck.. frick youu.... frickk you.... bith frick you.. kill you self... crud face..

Hello Colten,
i am mawty. I was also harrassed and bullied by "Lizzy_Rascal" hmm seeing on how she has bullied and hurt many peoples feelings, i suggest the name "Hurtful_Rascal"? Anyways, the bullying started when she called me an "IDOIOT", I was literally crying for a whole 20 minutes, until my father had come and got the "forget IT" belt and whipped me around 49 times until the cops arrived and took him away... i hate my life because of lizzy rascal... i cut myself constalty making the words"weiner" because that was the only thing keeping me away from Self Delete. As my life gotten better I logged back in, and to my horror and appalment.. i was greeted with this CRUDE screamer (not for the faint of heart)I was so horrified I almost had a heart attack and possibly could've died.. I hope this bully gets trapped in cyber jail.. where all cyber scums burn.............. ddie b***tch burn in heck.. frick youu.... frickk you.... bith frick you.. kill you self... crud face..
i no that feel   i cri EVERTIM

you sir are an ass
Please don't call him an ass, that's offensive

Wow, Colten, I hope this get's you banned.

Thanks for de-railing my thread and making yourself look loving more stupid than you already were.