Author Topic: Anti-Bullying: How Bullying Hurts  (Read 11560 times)

Oh, shut the forget up, you monkey sodomizing bitch.

:cookieMonster:
IM A MONKEY???? IM A MONKEY!??!?!?!???????????????

i am tired of your bullcrap evolution sh***t its fricking LIES, jesus and GOD made us!! not some bull-crap science: fricking.. gay boner atoms combining and making a big fart making humans.. ya right, talk about handicap evolution ( i am not handicap. i believe in jesus.) Carl sagan is a loser btw (by the way) and probably eats his own fart, what a gross homo. he pushes my buttons frick him.

um forget you bitch forget bitch friend forget

Mawty are you alright?
yes.. i am a little peeved but i think i will get some tea and maybe talk to my grandma for 15 minutes to remove my stress.. perhaps yell some cuss words at her to remove maximum stress.

IM A MONKEY???? IM A MONKEY!??!?!?!???????????????
Yes, you dumb forget monkey. Go eat your starfish out.

Gee, this is kind of fun. Maybe me and Colten should join forces.

Gee, this is kind of fun. Maybe me and Colten should join forces.
first of all: if i could eat my own butt whole out, i would becuase then i wouldnt have to pay for any bull-crap food. second do not cuss at me. if you ever cuss at me again, bitch. You may, maybe i dont know.. push my buttons and then i will grab my pencil and shank your ass... frick you bich i will end you life *snaps finger* in a second. I am also good at cover-ups and cops will EASILY believe me.. I have even watched some cool ROCKY movies and FIGHT CLUB to get away with crimes and beat your a$$ up. third: it is not "FUN" to harass innocent people, i had to cuss my grandma out for a whole hour becuase of you bitch maybe now i will call my grandpa and cuss his stupid ass out two. way to go lizzy.. now my grandparents are probably gonna kill themselves. ..

i ain't gay for eating my own back door though..

Tell your old ass grandparents to hurry up and die and that the bible is a fairytale.

Man this is fun.

You are not helping yourself, Lizzy. It is in your best interests to stop rewarding Colten and Lord Tony for antagonizing you.

Tell your old ass grandparents to hurry up and die and that the bible is a fairytale.

jesus is real as heck.. why do you think my dad and cat (when they go to bedroom, making very cool church sounds..) start yelling "oh jesus, oh yea real good whiskers all over my chest mewo meow mowe meow".. obv. they are praying their butts off.

jesus is real as heck.. why do you think my dad and cat (when they go to bedroom, making very cool church sounds..) start yelling "oh jesus, oh yea real good whiskers all over my chest mewo meow mowe meow".. obv. they are praying their butts off.
i lold like a horse

You are not helping yourself, Lizzy. It is in your best interests to stop rewarding Colten and Lord Tony for antagonizing you.
But it's fun. :c

Oh get the forget out.

You aren't helping yourself with your terrible stage performance.

mawty's posts were hilarious
I side with Lizzy, she's actually making valid points and not raging about this

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Lizzy is going to get banned for swearing openly at everyone for little reason.  Again.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Lizzy is going to get banned for swearing openly at everyone for little reason.  Again.

I'm not being serious, though. I wouldn't just curse at someone randomly.

I'm not being serious, though. I wouldn't just curse at someone randomly.

Hey, I didn't report it or anything.  All of your previous bans were you going berserk like some hairy star-wars beast or something.