Poll

What do you think of a good clan project?

Grapple Knife TDM
0 (0%)
CityRPG
2 (66.7%)
City Build
1 (33.3%)
Other... (Post as reply)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: /BB/-Blockland's Builders  (Read 8465 times)

Unlock the topic and keep it as trench wars, also you forgot to put me as Super Administrator on there.

Unlock the topic and keep it as trench wars, also you forgot to put me as Super Administrator on there.
What the hell makes you 'super'? Where is your application for this clan anyway?? It just seemed like you posted on this topic, stating you are super in every field without proof of it and he went along with it. Even if you did show proof, I doubt it was 'super' anyway, assuming the OP's opinion of 'super' is of relatively high standard.

Posting this while at work

What the hell makes you 'super'? Where is your application for this clan anyway?? It just seemed like you posted on this topic, stating you are super in every field without proof of it and he went along with it. Even if you did show proof, I doubt it was 'super' anyway, assuming the OP's opinion of 'super' is of relatively high standard.

Posting this while at work

Super Admin on his server, and I did an ingame application. Calm your hormones. I've been SA on his server for a long time and he has been SA on my server and Admin a couple of times.

show me your:

building app
eventing app
scripting app

just like the three things you claim to be 'super' at

Scripting, I am not 'Super At'. Eventing and Building, Blake knows I am good at and put me in those. I aint showing your crap if you want to see it, make me show you.

You know this is exactly what happened to Aplem's topic, it got spammed by you and a clan member argueing, so I am going to drop this pointless arguement.

You know this is exactly what happened to Aplem's topic
No wonder I haven't seen P+...

No wonder I haven't seen P+...
No, Aplem left so he shut down P.... then returned.

Scripting, I am not 'Super At'. Eventing and Building, Blake knows I am good at and put me in those. I aint showing your crap if you want to see it, make me show you.
Show me your building and eventing application, you do not deserve special treatment.

And your so good at them???..... this isn't your clan and you aren't my mother, all you are is a troll that bosses people around.

I never said or claimed I was good at eventing or building. You are trying to switch the subject but it isn't working. I am not trolling, maybe you need to research what it means. To the owner of this clan, letting 'Ghost15601' (Unlimited) join is generally a bad idea as from what I can tell, he is reluctant to produce any evidence of his skill and will most likely generate nothing to the clan itself. Let this be a warning to the clan and the clan owner, don't accept random people you "like".

EVENTERS APPLICATION:
Name: Dionysus
BL_ID: 21185
What cool events I have made:  I don't think I need a photo, I could show you sometime. I make just about everything with VCE and I know a good bit about relays and whatnot. PS - I can make a better logo than your MSPaint.exe can.

I never said or claimed I was good at eventing or building. You are trying to switch the subject but it isn't working. I am not trolling, maybe you need to research what it means. To the owner of this clan, letting 'Ghost15601' (Unlimited) join is generally a bad idea as from what I can tell, he is reluctant to produce any evidence of his skill and will most likely generate nothing to the clan itself. Let this be a warning to the clan and the clan owner, don't accept random people you "like".
I know what trolling means, I am not trying to change the subject, my IGN is Untamed, I gave Blake1 evidence, and I can generate alot for the clan. Blake just hasn't had any projects latley, leave this clan topic and never return, This is starting to turn into something more than what you did to Aplem. Oh and one more thing, Blake and I are best friends, he has seen me build multiple times and event multiple times. So once again please leave this clan topic and never return.

EVENTERS APPLICATION:
Name: Dionysus
BL_ID: 21185
What cool events I have made:  I don't think I need a photo, I could show you sometime. I make just about everything with VCE and I know a good bit about relays and whatnot. PS - I can make a better logo than your MSPaint.exe can.

Accepted. Now I need VCE ;)

Yes Blake, you are finally getting VCE!