Poll

What do you think of a good clan project?

Grapple Knife TDM
0 (0%)
CityRPG
2 (66.7%)
City Build
1 (33.3%)
Other... (Post as reply)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: /BB/-Blockland's Builders  (Read 8464 times)

I know what trolling means, I am not trying to change the subject, my IGN is Untamed, I gave Blake1 evidence, and I can generate alot for the clan. Blake just hasn't had any projects latley, leave this clan topic and never return, This is starting to turn into something more than what you did to Aplem. Oh and one more thing, Blake and I are best friends, he has seen me build multiple times and event multiple times. So once again please leave this clan topic and never return.
you are not the forum police, I'm not leaving the topic because you cannot produce any evidence of your productivity. I did not do anything malicious towards you and you are indeed trying to veer off the subject to account for the fact that you cannot show me anything. You can keep asking me to "leave and never return", but how easy is it for me to ask for you to do the same? And will you do it? No you wont. Of course you wont. Regardless of whether you're best friends with Blake, that's no excuse.

you are not the forum police, I'm not leaving the topic because you cannot produce any evidence of your productivity. I did not do anything malicious towards you and you are indeed trying to veer off the subject to account for the fact that you cannot show me anything. You can keep asking me to "leave and never return", but how easy is it for me to ask for you to do the same? And will you do it? No you wont. Of course you wont. Regardless of whether you're best friends with Blake, that's no excuse.
Kinda agree with Big Brother this time.

Never said I was the forum police, I can produce evidence, I am to lazy to post it, I am not veering the subject, and why would I leave this topic if I am in the clan? -_-

You are implying you have any form of authority if you seriously believe I'll leave a topic because you say so. If you're too lazy to produce any evidence of your productivity, the likelihood is that you are also too lazy to benefit this clan in any way, shape or form. To clarify, the subject we are talking about is your applications. We both know that if you go on about something else, you're veering off the subject.

I have evidence and I am not veering off the subject for goodness sakes.

show me the evidence already

Fine, I will when I get around to taking and uploading pictues.

Hey blake, wanna sponser my TDM?

3 days later...

6 days already?

I upload pics in like 5 minutes.

what a rivetting 5 hours that's been