Author Topic: Swholli and Wedge For Blockland President  (Read 4695 times)

The official campaign thread for Forum Presidential Candidate, Swholli, and his running mate, Wedge.

When you think about the the forum as of today, you might not even realize that it wasn't always this way. A long time ago, on a forum far, far away we had unity. We were small and we were smart and we believed in the future.

Today we forget that. Today we're too concerned about where we are and where we've been. We give nostalgia too much credit and don't look to advancements.

Our founders believed in Blockland and what it could become. I do today.

Blocklanders opposed the introduction of retail, but I voted for it.

Blocklanders opposed v9 and brick events, calling it a Garrys Mod ripoff. We now use events for our everyday builds. I voted for it.

And now, when we face yet another update, another challenge of our time, we have those who oppose it. But what are they really opposing? They're opposing change, progress, and the future.  I've supported v21 since its initial announcement and will continue to support it.

I'm willing to negotiate with the do-nothing Badpsot, I'm willing to take it to the higher ups and represent you, the forum.

I believe in Blockland, and I believe in the future.

My forum name is Swholli, and I'm running for the Presidency of the Blockland Forums.

Let it also be noted that I am not trying to be Obama, but instead parody him.

This whole campaign is going to be a parody of American politics, but I'm serious about being BL president.

His logo:

My logo:

Swholli for Blockland President - "Bad... Spot"

Can you afford for more years of a bad... spot? Vote for the future.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 11:31:29 PM by Swholli »

I like "Russian Farmers Soft Cheese" cheese.

You sound like John McCain.

You sound like John McCain.

Which is weird cause I'm talking about change a progress which are two really liberal ideas.

Hrmm.

Yup.

I'm going to take this campaign seriously though.

Like, you just wait until I make my ads.

Mr. Swohili, what do you say to Senator mawty's policies on gay lasagna in the military?

Mr. Swohili, what do you say to Senator mawty's policies on gay lasagna in the military?

I think that lasagna of any persuasion should be allowed to serve openly for their game.

If I'm elected president, I'll immediately put through measures to revoke the controversial Don't Oodle My Noodle policy.

Wow I'm voting for this guy

Yup.

I'm going to take this campaign seriously though.

Like, you just wait until I make my ads.
Try not to get banned by cross posting :C