... Glass is an idiot.

Author Topic: ... Glass is an idiot.  (Read 7020 times)

-.- Really. So decided to go to his server today play some trench warfare like the ussual. THEN THIS HAPPENS

First Glass used eval to imitate Other people on the server acusing me for hacking yadayada Takes over console and starts telling everyone that he is his"Old friend" And that he banned him and hes taking over the server. Bla bla . After a while he comes back saying " GUNNY GET OUT OF MY SERVER" Then accuses me of hacking.

PROOF.

Had enough of stupider " Hacker" that is actually glass and decided to talk back

After several minutes idiot realizes he is caught and decides to backout.

Glass magically enters server right after console stopped and then Yelling at me.( How did he even know if he wasnt the one hacking derp.)

Accuses me for being master scripter^

Finally yelled at him enough where he almost gave up but still called me a hacker

Wow friend of 2011-2012?

first post

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 01:47:21 AM by Badspot »

I love how people on Blockland can't even take a joke without snitching into Drama. And i didn't do anything but say things in Console. How is that abuse exactly?

oh its glass. Welcome to the server . Joke you yelled at me threatened to ban me. Thats not a joke Thats just being a loving idiot

Well. Idk. All I did was a Simple joke. And then people have to come complain into Drama? I mean seriously. Not like I baned/kicked people. Or even Teleport Cheat or Forcekill.

oh its glass. Welcome to the server . Joke you yelled at me threatened to ban me. Thats not a joke Thats just being a loving idiot
I NEVER SAID I WAS GONNA BAN YOU!!!!!

repoted for flamin
repoted for looking like chocolate rain guy

I love how people on Blockland can't even take a joke without snitching into Drama. And i didn't do anything but say things in Console. How is that abuse exactly?

Face it. You've got 2 dramas about you heavily abusing your server.
Either learn how to be not a stuffty host or stop hosting.

Amen to that

Lol more than 2
Glass is Moby1997

Lol more than 2
Glass is Moby1997

Oh, that explains all then.

What loving dramas? The ones about my Admins abuseing teleport? The ones that were DEADMINED. God damn.

Now where were we, Oh here we go:And
Follow by
And after that

Yep pure idioticness/