Author Topic: Pandan's riot shield.  (Read 6459 times)

This was made by pandan and apparently got help with scripting from Jetz, I don't claim ownership.

Because the link was broken in the original topic

It can reflect projectiles, and absorbs damage taken from the front (When equipped) and from the back (When not equipped) It also has melee

Item_RiotShield.zip

Pictures

« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 05:21:49 PM by hankyje »

You forgot that if you right click it mounts on the ground, click it again to pick it up.

Bushido's is better than this riot shield, his is better looking and more blocko.

Bushido's is better than this riot shield, his is better looking and more blocko.
But it breaks and is almost useless when two or more people are shooting you :/

But it breaks and is almost useless when two or more people are shooting you :/
Kinda what happens to a riot shield in real life.
Unless it happens to be made out of pure diamond or carbon fibers...

I missed this.. Good to see it back.

Someone should tweak this and make it have higher bashing damage...

Real life riot shields are mostly limited. They often aren't made to deflect bullets, but are made to stop random flying projectiles like rocks and and whatever else residents throw at riots.

Some although can stop small fire arms, but would break over time. The true shields are metal ones, they're heavy bulky, and nearly impenetrable.

Real life riot shields are mostly limited. They often aren't made to deflect bullets, but are made to stop random flying projectiles like rocks and and whatever else residents throw at riots.

Some although can stop small fire arms, but would break over time. The true shields are metal ones, they're heavy bulky, and nearly impenetrable.
Don't forget to mention the grenade behind your feet

Heh, I never get credit for scripting this thing. I miss working with Pandan. :(

Wow... I thought I'd never see the day!
(fanx c:)