Author Topic: Glass/Moby1997 - Admitting to abusing, Etc  (Read 4504 times)

And here we go once again our most terrible admin abuser Glass/Moby1997, Yep once again we go back to the same abusing of him this time both admitting and lying so here we go[/img]

So you see Glass/Moby1997 has not changed at all as he claims, Yet he actually continues to abuse and cause trouble for the community as always.

Thanks for proving my point of how he hasn't changed at all.

Glass = moby? Wat
^
It's true,Glass admitted in one of his Drama's.

:-/.

3rd one this week D:

Wow. All they were doing was Complaining how horrible my loving server was. So I told them to leave before i end up banning them. And i never admitted to abuseing in here?

I DIDN'T MEAN I WAS ADMIN ABUSEING. I MENT THAT WAS MY ADMIN ABUSEING, I MENT JADEN BRIXTON NOT ME. Gahh. How do i always manage to say something then it backfires?

Also Blocklandian. Your now banned for my server. All you ever do is, Drama it, Complain about it, And try to ruin my Reputation. So seriously. I don't want you here anymore. And you can go ahead and drama the ban i really don't care anymore :\ I don't want people that are just going to stay and complain about how horrible my server is and then go and drama every little thing.

Also Blocklandian. Your now banned for my server. All you ever do is, Drama it, Complain about it, And try to ruin my Reputation. So seriously. I don't want you here anymore. And you can go ahead and drama the ban i really don't care anymore :\ I don't want people that are just going to stay and complain about how horrible my server is and then go and drama every little thing.

As somebody who has no prior knowledge to even what your server is, I can say from a guess that you server is as horrible as blocklandian makes it out to be.

As somebody who has no prior knowledge to even what your server is, I can say from a guess that you server is as horrible as blocklandian makes it out to be.
Not even close.

Idiot. He complains how it is bad to you because YOU are in charge and thus have the responsibility to SOLVE crap that has gone wrong. And it's quite obvious that things are going wrong because you have like, what, 3 dramas now? 'Ruin my reputation'. You don't have any. I never knew you until you made this trench server and people complained how bad it was all over. You had a negative start to me and most people I know. + I guess that was sort of dismissive as you said 'don't care anymore' in the sense of 'do whatever you want and it won't bother me because I'm above all that'.