Author Topic: Blockostar Galactica: get BACK motherforgeters  (Read 6090 times)

Officially a Krypt ARES Project

What is this?

It's a machinima series based on the popular TV show "Battlestar Galactica". The basic plot will mirror that of the show, but in blocko-style or whatever the forget you want to call it.

Background
In a distant galaxy, the twelve servers of kobol created bots to assist them in their lives. The called these bots cyblocks. The servers were cruel to the cyblocks, using them as aimbots for wars with themselves, and macro bots for construction. One day, they rebelled.

The servers were caught off-guard, but began to fight back. They built the first twelve Blockostars, battleship-carriers designed to wage war in space, and each representing one of the twelve servers, to lead the charge against the cyblocks. This is the story of that war.

Wowe com wat do u need ???

Right now I need:
  • A building assistant
  • Possibly a scripter
  • Actors
If you want to submit models, sets, or any useful skills you have, find me ingame or on steam, as PMing me will illicit no results. It is preferred you contact me.

Comr4des steam: Comr4dius
Comr4des email (please no furry research, thanks): ja93(at)mac(dot)com

the team:
Comr4de
Vionix
All of ARES, too lazy to list names

VOICE ACTING PARTS

Commander William Adama: Played by Comr4des dad
Colonel Saul Tigh : Not taken, need someone who can portray a gruff, preferably black person.
Galen Tyrol: Chief Mechanical Officer of the galactica, I want to hear how you guys portray his voice.
Apollo: Very calm, very collected person, ace fighter pilot and rarely loses his temper.

There are other roles meant for females, so if anyone is capable of that I'll post the roles.

discus
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 11:46:40 AM by comr4de »

I can do anything except script.

if you need weird alien sounds you know where to find me~~

ill make vehicles........

yeah uh

my clan and I have nothing to do with this anymore, sorry bro. I can probably still help if you need, though.

ill make vehicles........
thank god

hopefully you get something done now.

yeah uh

my clan and I have nothing to do with this anymore, sorry bro. I can probably still help if you need, though.
Officially a Krypt ARES Project

Tingles and qwepr are already the cylons

my favorite characters in BSG are Nimoy and doctor who!

i can help build.

this is second series right, not first?

this is second series right, not first?
it's the second series but not grim dark as forget

join my server trollrad