Non-Working Chest

Author Topic: Non-Working Chest  (Read 5884 times)

I made this a while back, simple edit of the chest. It was requested and I decided to post it after a couple months. It's just a chest that does nothing so you don't get the loud noise it plays and it doesn't open every time someone clicks it, basically a prop. It's just the default chest so you don't need pictures.

Download

Good for some of the Good RP's today, and looks nice in builds. Nice job.

I would laugh so hard if pecon replaced all of his chests with this and build 47 chests somewhere inaccessible.

I would laugh so hard if pecon replaced all of his chests with this and build 47 chests somewhere inaccessible.
$TreasureChest::NumChests=47;
I do believe..

What if it just opened and closed normally with a creaking noise and someone made a modern version as well? Then we'd have some decent chest-like containers.

HERE WE GO
But you have to leave 1 real one in like the spawn, that gives people the urge to find them, and all the ones they hunt down are fake.

I'd add a type that allowed for events of onChestOpen, onChestClose, so you could have items that you could spawn in, or sounds that played, etc.

You can just edit the regular chest and put no events in it and its the same thing

You can just edit the regular chest and put no events in it and its the same thing
There is no events for it, it's done by script.

If it was that easy this wouldn't be made.

btw, chest events only make the sound.

edit: ghille stole my post

Downloading to check if you did something truly horrible with this.

Edit: Nope you didn't.

Downloading to check if you did something truly horrible with this.

Edit: Nope you didn't.
What would I do to this, it's a simple script. I'm assuming you thought it would be bad because you don't like the other things I make.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 11:36:01 AM by _Dark_ »

Sees a chest.
Goes over to it.
Clicks it.
Nothing happens.
FAAAAAAAAKE!