Author Topic: Nibble (and Ravenstar)  (Read 4481 times)

Well lets start, I was playing at Nibble's "zombie tycoon". After some playing he says that Rendermen haunts his server, there I say Renderman is fake and people use mods to scare newer people, He told me I was wrong and screams out that Rendermen was real, I got banned. Sorry for no proof at this part, dind figure out how to use printscreen. After a while his server turned into a trench TDM, Nibble and Ravenstar were on the server, Nibble says he was going to ban me again and Raven asked if he could do the ban and he also asks why, nibble replies: "For thinking theres no renderman" Raven banned me with a stupid reason (can't remember, but it was idioticy)

Pictures:

First drama by the way, I know it's not a ticket to be stupid or whatever but I hope you understand me

Ravenstar actually abuses alot, I suggest just attempting to avoid this server.

Renderman still does exsist though :o

Renderman still does exsist though :o
Yeah, through the prepper script.

So, I went to his server and this happened:

"Oh you know him im kicking you."

"Oh you know him im kicking you."

(star wars gig here)Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-

I've been to Nibble and RavenStar's server when they were building a trench TDM.

RavenStar started slapping random people constantly.

I've been to Nibble and RavenStar's server when they were building a trench TDM.

Speaking of that, Heres a NEW drama i made of him AND ITS ABOUT TRENCH TDM.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=187861.0

He claims I stole his pride for making a trench wars. Lol.

Why did you bump this when your drama against Nibble is still on the first page?

Why did you bump this when your drama against Nibble is still on the first page?
Just posting it because someone mentioned him making trench wars. And then this conversation between me and him happened. I didn't mean to bump i just wanted to let u know, Thats some more proof =P

There's no renderman, but there is a prepper script. They are not the same thing though, prepper is just a emitter of a face and renderman is a bot(as in, with a full body)

There's no renderman, but there is a prepper script. They are not the same thing though, prepper is just a emitter of a face and renderman is a bot(as in, with a full body)
Exsactly.

Including me and i'm a Super Admin, in my opinion RavenStar is the biggest abuser richarddouche of the century